Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tulsa Razorback Club

Started by McKdaddy, August 03, 2012, 03:01:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

McKdaddy

WHEN:  Tuesday, August 21st
TIME:  6 pm, socialize & dine; 7 pm, guest speaker Clay Henry of Hawgs Illustrated
WHERE:  Gusano's Pizza, 9999 S. Mingo Road, Tulsa, OK

Gusano's Pizza will host the Greater Tulsa Razorback Club's annual Arkansas Razorback football Kick-Off Party!

** Please RSVP by leaving a message at 918-520-2742 or by emailing to christopher.a.mckeown@ampf.com **

Our guest speaker will be Clay Henry, the publisher of Hawgs Illustrated Magazine.  Clay will provide a preview of the upcoming season, as well as some insight into what has been observed in practice.

The ticket raffle will consist of tickets to all Fayetteville & Little Rock games.  There will also be a silent auction and live auction for additional tickets to those games, and a parking pass for games in Fayetteville.

Membership dues of $10, which run August '12 thru July '13, may be paid at the door.  Additionally, there will be a members-only door prize.

If you know any Hog fan that would like to be a member of the GTRC, and receive notifications of our events, please do not hesitate to have them contact me.

OTHER NOTES:
• The GTRC has a both a "group" & "page" on Facebook . . . just search "Greater Tulsa Razorback Club".
• As always, the GTRC would like to communicate with you as you prefer, be it via newsletter only, or newsletter + e-mail, or e-mail only.  Please keep in mind that watch party changes and event reminders are sent only via e-mail, so please keep us updated as to any e-mail address changes.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

McKdaddy

We will have a raffle for 2 tickets to each Fayetteville game. As usual, raffle tickets are $5 each.
We will have 3 live auctions for a pair of tickets to Bama, Tulsa, and LSU.
We will also have 5 silent auctions for a pair of tickets to Jax St, Rutgers, UK, ULM, & Ole Miss.
Lastly, there will be a members-only door prize for a pair of Jax St tickets.

All proceeds go towards The Razorback Foundation.

McKdaddy

Had 115 show tonight, our biggest Kick-Off Party yet in t-town. Thanks to all that could make it out.

hog2tulsa