Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia Hog Fans

Started by hawgdevildawg, July 14, 2008, 11:29:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgdevildawg

Anybody in or around Athens?
"Don't worry I'm sure I can struggle my way out of this. I'll just pull my legs out with my hands. And now I'll pull my arms out with my face."--Homer Simpson

Illinihog

I'm in Buford, about 30 minutes from you.  I don't know how you deal with the Dawg fans there, Most of them kill me here.

hawgdevildawg

Dawg fans don't bother me so much.  Now, if I were in Knoxville...

The one thing that does drive me nuts about living around here is the opinion that Arkansas doesn't belong in the conference.  We may not have been dominant in football, but we changed the outlook of the entire conference in basketball.  Before we showed up, everyone else was so scared of Kentucky that they'd lose games before they got to the gym.  Not us, though.
"Don't worry I'm sure I can struggle my way out of this. I'll just pull my legs out with my hands. And now I'll pull my arms out with my face."--Homer Simpson

Illinihog

Where are you watching the game tonight?

hawgdevildawg

I'll watch at home on ESPN360.com.  Both my boys are sick, and my wife is sick, so I'll be catching it on my laptop.  How about you?  GamePlan or internet at home, or will you go out and look for it somewhere?

jebusprice88

I live in Fort Benning, next to Columbus, GA.  Is there a sight I can go to to listen to the game for free, or even better, watch the game for free?  Please reply ASAP!!

hawgdevildawg

Oh no!  Sorry, man, I didn't see your message until way too late.  I watched part of the game on ESPN360.com, which you can get if your internet provider is Verizon or AT&T.  The feed was horrible, though, so I ended up just listening on XM radio.  Of course, next weekend we're on ABC, so nobody should have any trouble seeing that one. :)

arkfan81

anymore hog fans in Georgia? is there any clubs or "hog bars"
Have faith...

hawgdevildawg

The alumni association is pretty active in Atlanta and regularly hosts watch parties.  If you're on facebook, you can find them there. Not sure about other areas, though.

arkfan81

Quote from: hawgdevildawg on August 27, 2012, 11:38:40 pm
The alumni association is pretty active in Atlanta and regularly hosts watch parties.  If you're on facebook, you can find them there. Not sure about other areas, though.

not on facebook, another way of finding them?
Have faith...

TomasPistola

Dacula, GA 30 minutes up 316 from Athens.

The Alumni Association is meeting at Wet Willies on Piedmont in Atlanta. We've been thinking about doing an East Atlanta group so we don't have to venture out into the big scary city.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

arkfan81

Quote from: TomasPistola on August 28, 2012, 12:43:03 am
Dacula, GA 30 minutes up 316 from Athens.

The Alumni Association is meeting at Wet Willies on Piedmont in Atlanta. We've been thinking about doing an East Atlanta group so we don't have to venture out into the big scary city.
Im interested. Will you sent me some information when you guys come to a decision
Have faith...

Keith Grayson

Quote from: arkfan81 on August 28, 2012, 10:02:08 am
Im interested. Will you sent me some information when you guys come to a decision

Directions for the Atlanta party are linked below

http://fanmap.com/m/events/view/Atlanta-GA-Watch-Party-10-Arkansas-Razorbacks-vs-Jacksonville-State

jojogunn

Savannah, Geeorgia hog caller here.   

A lot of Bulldog,Gator,LSUTiger fans around my part of the woods.

jdchamblee

Here it is Georgia Hog fans!  Our opportunity to get Georgia Hog Tags for our vehicles through the DMV.  We need 1,000 to qualify.  We constantly see UGA, Bama, Auburn, Florida, Tenn, UK, Ole Miss, Miss St, SC, Vandy ect... Even A & M and LSU got theirs last year.  Are we gonna let Mizzou beat us?  Here is the official survey link you'll need to fill out.  Ya just gotta be a fan not an alumni.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TY7YJYZ

Send it to all other Hog fans in Georgia you know.  We need 1,000 and we have to make Hog fans aware as not all are connected to social media and fan sights like Hogville.  There are plenty of Hog fans in Georgia to get our 1,000.

jdchamblee

The Atlanta watch party home is Locos Bar & Grill at 2480 Briarcliff Rd Atlanta 30329.  1st watch party of 2013 tomorrow at 4pm.  Come out and cheer on the Hogs!  :razorback:
Keep up with watch party info on Arkansas Alumni Atlanta on Facebook.

Illinihog

How many more people do we need to get the Razorback License plates?