Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is it possible...

Started by greenEGnHAWGS, September 24, 2017, 10:23:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgTrough

Quote from: 1highhog on September 24, 2017, 10:46:02 pm
Tell me, who's this duel threat QB you're referring to?
whoever slapped Devwah with the leather glove
WPS

Razorbackers

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on September 24, 2017, 10:23:50 pm
...that next year REALLY is the year? Follow me...

Major issues this year has been with AA and leadership/chemistry with these young WRs.

Next year...we get Kelley who will have works with these young receivers for a little while AND produces a dual threat option to our offense (which many have asked why we don't go with a dual threat QB in the first place).

Our defense will have had a full year experience under their belt for the 3-4 scheme and will not be out of place as much.

We return some amazing offensive weapons in our RBs and TEs.

I'm not a "gosh darn...next year will be better" every year type of guy, as I predicted this would be a tough year. But what I said does make sense, right?

No. Honestly, THIS year was supposed to be a good year.

Senior QB. Talented backfield (even without RW3). 4 returning starters on the o-line. Decent schedule.

If he can't even win 8 with this schedule and team, then I honestly don't think he can get it done. I stuck with him through this last game, and I can't do it anymore.

Dionysos25

Lol @ a guy who runs a 5 second 40 being called "dual threat" .. He can fall for 5 yards.. Which makes up for our terrible red zone push. So I see where ya'll are coming from, but he's not dual threat. He's a pro style qb
"Once again we've hit philosophical bedrock with the shovel of a stupid question."

The Hawg Marshal

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on September 24, 2017, 11:31:33 pm
If fatty CBB is still around after the season he needs to write a blank check to get Bob Bostad back.

Why do most of ya'll continue to body shame or internet bully?  C'mon buddy - I'm sure you are probably the embodiment of perfect physical health on the verge of winning Mr. Olympia...Stick to your football opinions and not all the juvenile name calling.

jm

Kelley may not even be the guy next year. Let's all hope he can come around and be what everyone thinks but he didn't look comfortable Saturday IMO.

Hogtimes

Major issues this year has been with AA and leadership/chemistry with these young WRs.

Next year...we get Kelley who will have works with these young receivers for a little while AND produces a dual threat option to our offense (which many have asked why we don't go with a dual threat QB in the first place).

Our defense will have had a full year experience under their belt for the 3-4 scheme and will not be out of place as much.

I'm not a "gosh darn...next year will be better" every year type of guy, as I predicted this would be a tough year. But what I said does make sense, right?

NO.

Rzbakfromwaybak

"Next Year" always makes sense. Since it's not happening again this year.  Sept. 26th & we're already hearing those 2 words.  It means we tanked again.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

code red

Guys we got no studs next year will be more of the same.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

When was the last time a losing head coach in his 6th year turns it around?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: code red on September 26, 2017, 09:10:12 pm
When was the last time a losing head coach in his 6th year turns it around?

This...hurts...to...say....but

Dale Nutt?
And the difference is BB is NOT a Psycopath
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

hehawg

I'm not quite sure where people are coming up with this dual threat? Kelley looked like Molasses in Antarctica in the pocket! PLEASE tell me I'm wrong but I doubt seriously anyone with common sense would disagree.
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!