Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time to circle the wagons

Started by rizzohoghead, September 24, 2017, 11:44:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

longpig

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on September 25, 2017, 07:49:10 pm
Get off the Jen crap.  Post something positive or negative but leave a coach's wife out of it.   Yes it might seem funny but it's kiddie shiat.

Great post Bret.
Don't be scared, be smart.

10thPlanet

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on September 25, 2017, 07:49:10 pm
Get off the Jen crap.  Post something positive or negative but leave a coach's wife out of it.   Yes it might seem funny but it's kiddie shiat. 
Mom is that you?

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: rizzohoghead on September 24, 2017, 11:44:30 am
I had my moments last night.  Just like when anybody feels let down. It hurt, I am not gonna lie.  With all of that, I have one simple comment after sleeping on it.. This team deserves our support.  Coach B is really trying.   He cares, he is hurting with us.  I ask that you give these guys one last chance with all your heart and Razorback spirit.   I truly believe that they will figure this out.  I will be at the game this coming Saturday showing my support.  This is not the time to burn this team to the ground.  Its time to circle the wagons.  Get on board its about to get good.  You will forever be remembered were you stood in this tough stretch.  I will quit when this team and group of coaches quit, they haven't yet, so i won't quit on them. 
WPS!!!

If we have "to circle the wagons" against the likes of New Mexico State .  .  .