Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It Doesn't Get Easier Next Saturday

Started by moses_007, September 24, 2017, 05:47:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jkstock04

Quote from: Hogarusa on September 24, 2017, 06:48:55 am
Cmon- it does get easier. NMSU is not near the same level as A&M and Tcu by beating an 0-4UTEP. They may pose a challenge but are without any doubt, an easier opponent. They lost a home game to Troy
What evidence do we have that they aren't close to the same level as A&M? Only evidence I see is the opening Vegas line. From what I've seen we are favored 15-17 points. Everything else puts them close to A&Ms level.

We will have to come ready to play.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: Boarcephus on September 24, 2017, 07:08:24 am
I'm more concerned about what the attendance will be. This will be the first chance we've had to see if the fans have indeed quit on him.  Capacity is around 75,000, what will be the effect at the Broyles Complex if 20,000 find something else to do?

They'll tell the custodian staff to send 20% home in order to save money.  Order less concessions for the next home game.  Reconfigure parking to use fewer lots.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

EastexHawg

Quote from: buldozer on September 24, 2017, 10:19:05 am
In CBB tradition, he likely will make few if any changes while expecting different results!

He has made plenty of changes.  How many assistant coaches has he gone through in a little over four years?  Every one of them was hailed as a great pickup when hired, and each replacement has been labeled a big upgrade from the previous great pickup who turned out to be not so great.  The problem isn't the assistant coaches.  It is the coach hiring the assistants and the AD who hired the coach.  Firing a couple of assistant coaches would be like treating appendicitis by handing the patient a nail to bite on.

GuvHog

Quote from: jkstock04 on September 26, 2017, 08:18:16 am
What evidence do we have that they aren't close to the same level as A&M? Only evidence I see is the opening Vegas line. From what I've seen we are favored 15-17 points. Everything else puts them close to A&Ms level.

We will have to come ready to play.

He gave you the evidence in that post you quoted and you ignored it.

They lost to Troy.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: TrueBlue on September 24, 2017, 10:21:30 am
Arkansas sucks bro.

We are going to blow them out of the water and Austin Allen will throw for over 300 yards and one of our back for game at least 120 yards on the ground. I defense will give at least three sacks.

jkstock04

Quote from: GuvHog on September 26, 2017, 08:41:50 am
He gave you the evidence in that post you quoted and you ignored it.

They lost to Troy.
A&M against Layfayette and Nichols state were laughable. Next thing you know people will be trying to compare this A&M team to the Manziel days.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hogsolutely

Need to Mow them down with run game work on play action really like to see more TE involvement.  Maybe learn to check out of a play when they load the box an cheat a safety.

Grag T

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 26, 2017, 07:46:19 am
If we lose to NM State, Kevin Sumlin should be fired immediately.

hahahahahahaaaaaaa  ;D ;D
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde