Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fsu isn't respecting hurd's arm tonight....

Started by ballz2thewall, September 02, 2017, 10:18:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ballz2thewall

they've stacked the box against bama all night. bama's gonna take the game but fsu's defense is tough. bama's lead was aided by turnovers and not offensive drives.
The rest of the frog.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ballz2thewall on September 02, 2017, 10:18:14 pm
they've stacked the box against bama all night. bama's gonna take the game but fsu's defense is tough. bama's lead was aided by turnovers and not offensive drives.

Many games are decided by TO's.  Especially when the 2 teams are about even.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

sickboy

Bama's defense is ridiculous. They could put a horse at QB and find a way to win with their defense.

ballz2thewall

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 02, 2017, 10:29:08 pm
Many games are decided by TO's.  Especially when the 2 teams are about even.

ya'think?

i thought it was the ouija board....
The rest of the frog.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ballz2thewall on September 02, 2017, 10:35:08 pm
ya'think?

i thought it was the ouija board....

Sorry, but I inferred from your post that Bama taking the game was somewhat lucky or something. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

GoHogs1091

Quote from: ballz2thewall on September 02, 2017, 10:18:14 pm

The 2 problems for FSU tonight have been that their Offensive Line has not been good enough, and their Defensive Line needed to get more negative plays and or cause turnovers.