Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Network alternate

Started by rizzohoghead, April 24, 2015, 10:48:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rizzohoghead

The red white game will be televised on the SEC Alternate channel.  My problem with this is I have directv and the alternate channel never seems to show anything that is supposed to be on it.. actually there is never anything but a directv empty logo screen. . Anyone else on this?

Kevin

The lsu-Aggies baseball game was on it tonight
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Jeffcphog

I can never get anything on the Alt Channel with Directv unless it is scheduled to be on that channel.  Never can get anything when a game goes over on the main channel.

NLRHog92

If you can't get it, just try through WatchESPN on a laptop, then use a HDMI cord to hook up to tv. WatchESPN is free through your provider, just have to enter your email and sign in.

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: rizzohoghead on April 24, 2015, 10:48:07 pm
The red white game will be televised on the SEC Alternate channel.  My problem with this is I have directv and the alternate channel never seems to show anything that is supposed to be on it.. actually there is never anything but a directv empty logo screen. . Anyone else on this?

The replay will be on SEC Network at 5 pm.

Tyro3

Cox tv has it on the Cox channel 78 or if you have HD 2078.

MDW

Jeff Long has tweeted out that the game will now be live on the SEC Network, not the alternate channel as previously planned.

lefty08

Quote from: MDW on April 25, 2015, 09:52:36 am
Jeff Long has tweeted out that the game will now be live on the SEC Network, not the alternate channel as previously planned.

Woo pig
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Rawland Watson

Quote from: NLRHog92 on April 25, 2015, 05:19:54 am
If you can't get it, just try through WatchESPN on a laptop, then use a HDMI cord to hook up to tv. WatchESPN is free through your provider, just have to enter your email and sign in.

Why can't I just watch it on my TV, I like to lay in bed and not get up and be lazy. ;D
hard work and dedication

Augustus

Quote from: rizzohoghead on April 24, 2015, 10:48:07 pm

One thing I've noticed on SEC Alternate channel & my DirecTV boxes... I have to push the reset button on the front of my boxes for programming to show up.

But, I do have older DirecTV equipment.

But I have had an issue, when it came time for football games that I knew was being broadcasted on SEC Alternate... I had to hit the reset button on front of the box, for the box to pull the most recent broadcast info

gawntrail

I've got Att uverse up here in Rogers.  Can't record it.  Trying to do it from my computer at work, message says 'Sorry, the show is not available for your local TV listing.'

But, I will try and have someone at home try manually with the remote.

If not I'm sure it will be rebroadcast or somebody here might have it for download.

I'll try the WatchESPN thing too while at work.

14erHog

I have Apple TV and cannot get the sec network, only espn3.  Any ideas on how I can watch the game?
We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

FreshHog

Hope its true. Directv SUCKS when it comes to utilizing the alternate channel.

Augustus

Quote from: 14erHog on April 25, 2015, 12:31:21 pm
I have Apple TV and cannot get the sec network, only espn3.  Any ideas on how I can watch the game?

I don't have Apple TV, but a quick search shows that you should be able to get SEC Network over Apple TV?

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/08/20/sec-longhorn-watchespn-apple-tv/

TheRazorback500

I hope you're right-the SEC schedule listed online and what's on at my crib doesn't jibe. The online schedule shows a baseball game, but when I turn it on it's showing a Dale Brown special. Smh

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

dhizzle

TheRazorback500

Good deal. Beer time.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

gawntrail

Got it on WatchESPN.

Woo Pig!!

aar0n

I love ConwayCorp. No issues here with the SEC network or the alternate. 

Move to Conway.