Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Head Hog being interviewed on sirius xm 91 soon

Started by code red, April 22, 2015, 07:18:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

go hogues

It was a great interview on the First Team this morning.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

hawginbigd1

Quote from: code red on April 22, 2015, 07:19:48 am
7:30
It was billed to be at 7:30, but the producer dicked up the time zone thingy so i had to miss it at or around 8:30  >:(

code red

Yes I meant to amend the thread but I was headed into work and forgot....can anyone paraphrase what was said???  Really not a first team fan....I think they should focus much more on the recruiting aspect.  Pretty disappointed they took Bill Kings spot but great ex poser for WOOO PIG today.

TDHawgs

Too bad I missed it.. any one got the audio? Or everyone waiting for me again.. lol

TDHawgs

WooPig90

lumphog

gmarv

jackflash

I think coach B does a good job of sell the Arkansas program as any one we had.

TDHawgs

You welcome guys!!

Woo Pig!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

GolfnHog

Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

hawginbigd1

Hook 'em Hogs

The man has and executes vision so well!  Woo Pig!

gchamblee

i absolutely love the way he represents us. woo pig.

WBOBO

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

presidenthog

Greg showing more and more hog love and homerism everyday. Everyone here during the season is gonna be praising him with all of his hog love he will be showing.

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Theolesnort

Quote from: TDHawgs on April 23, 2015, 04:09:35 pm
You welcome guys!!

Woo Pig!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Kudos and thanks, loved it.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

OLDHOG

I'm so proud to be a Hog. WOO PIG! Thank You for posting.