Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Choose a road game to attend in 2015

Started by verticalhog, April 15, 2015, 11:25:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rison Razor Hog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on April 16, 2015, 08:55:44 pm
Does she have a razorback plate on the front of an SUV. Cause I've parked across from one at Bi-lo. I've seen 2 other plates besides mine here.

Nah, she graduated from USCe law, so she's partial to the Gamecocks. We lived in Charleston when I was in service.
And on my deathbed, I'll achieve total consciousness, so I've got that goin' for me!

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin: Billions for defense, but not one cent for dhimmitude!

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: verticalhog on April 15, 2015, 11:25:45 pm
At Tenner, 'Bama and LSWho.  That's tough!  I think we could win all three but more likely to lose 2 of the 3.  We seem to usually play well in the Red Stick so I'm thinking the toughest games will be Knoxville and Tuscaloosa.  I've never been to a game in Knoxville but think this might be the year (won't go to another game in Baton Rouge after rough treatment on two occasions).

If you could only go to one road game this year, which one would you choose?

A game at Tennessee is a great experience.  Stay in Gatlinburg, drive in for the game.

If you haven't been to LSU, go for the experience.  Baton Rouge is a dump.

Ditto for Alabama, although Tuscaloosa is a decent town.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

HappyHogFan

Easy

Bama

I want to be there when Bielema does what Petrino never could do.

idochog

Little Rock to see Toledo,  That place feels like a road game, lol

On a more serious note, I would like to goto MISS. 
I love Jesus!

hoglady

I would choose LSU.
Of course, I grew up in Louisiana, lived in Baton Rouge for a while and still have many friends there.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: idochog on April 21, 2015, 10:08:55 am
Little Rock to see Toledo,  That place feels like a road game, lol

On a more serious note, I would like to goto MISS. 

Rent a house or condo in Oxford.  It's about the only way you can stay in town, since the hotels fill up almost right away.  I've used the website collegeweekends.com and had good luck, but there are several sites and realtors that handle.  The chamber of commerce also keeps a list of houses for rent on game weekends.

There are dates in June when you've got to call the Oxford hotels to try to get a reservation, which will be exorbitantly expensive.  Call each hotel to get the dates.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.