Austin cantrell

Started by 770john111, April 14, 2015, 08:33:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

770john111

has anyone heard anything  on Austin cantrell

Mike Irwin

Quote from: 770john111 on April 14, 2015, 08:33:09 pm
has anyone heard anything  on Austin cantrell
As far as I know he reports the first semester of summer school. Right now he's being a HS senior.

ThisTeetsTaken

Can't wait to see how they use this kid.  The coaches seemed really excited about his skill set.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

kp72204

He's still living the dream before real life starts. I wish I could do it all over again.

HawgMa44

He is working towards his third straight state title in shot put and anchoring the 4x100 with a good chance winning state in that event also. They have the fastest 4A time and second fastest overall.

Theolesnort

If Froholdt is not our top recruit on the freshman team it just might be Cantrell. Yeah, that is saying a lot.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: Theolesnort on April 15, 2015, 08:14:33 am
If Froholdt is not our top recruit on the freshman team it just might be Cantrell. Yeah, that is saying a lot.

My first inclination was to agree, and then I think of all the talent coming...this is a good class and it will be interesting to see who can contribute from the start. We should see some big time talent in this incoming class that will see playing time immediately.
A newcomer (not a freshman), I think Ledbetter will make a major impact at the DE position.

" GO HOGS "

Theolesnort

Ledbetter may very well be fantastic but he is a JC junior so I was not including him.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

OLDHOG

Quote from: kp72204 on April 15, 2015, 02:17:03 am
He's still living the dream before real life starts. I wish I could do it all over again.
Aint that the truth.

WaltonCollege

He posts on twitter sometimes he looks big but we have a lot of athletes on campus now, will be interesting to see his role as 4th TE / Special Teams

wholehog92

His spot has a lot of talent on campus right now.  I look forward to seeing if he can move up the depth chart when he gets here.

I think Merrick will be a big impact here before he gets out.  Pretty excited to watch his development.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

jackflash

To get him on the field as quickly as I could I would give him a look at FB

Josh Goforth

I've had the same opinion that he would play more fb early. We will see.

oldfart

Quote from: HawgMa44 on April 15, 2015, 05:33:29 am
He is working towards his third straight state title in shot put and anchoring the 4x100 with a good chance winning state in that event also. They have the fastest 4A time and second fastest overall.

wow.. both STRONG and FAST!! sounds like a new age Billy Cannon