Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A public apology to the board

Started by Prestworthy, April 14, 2015, 02:00:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Prestworthy

I have not been prompted to do this, but as I have been thinking about it more and more over the last 2 days, I feel I owe an apology to everyone on the board regarding critical comments posted about BA.  I truly wish him the best the season and hope it's a memorable one for him.  He has my support, and even though I think other QBs on the roster have higher ceilings, I believe BA will play very well this season and will lead this team to 9+ wins.  If my negativity caused you to get upset, I apologize. 

Here's to an awesome 2015 season! 

presidenthog

Sir it's not that you are critical of brandon. It is because you are overly critical for all of the wrong reasons. By your own account you think rp has the higher cieling. It's obvious your rooting and pulling for him so you probably only notice the good he does and you probably ignore almost all of the bad. Where as you do the complete opposite for ba. You notice only the negative and ignore all of the good he does. Sometimes you need to get that being the best qb has little to do with how far you can throw and has nothing to do with how fast you can run. How well you know the offense, alignments, where people need to be and what they are supposed to do, your leadership, you ability to make checks and audibles, read defenses before and after the snap, go through your progressions and make the right decision. These things have more to do with what make a qb great than physical traits. Brandon without a doubt has everyone else on the roster beat in these catagories. Peyton manning has a limp noodle for an arm, he throws ducks, but he is still one of best because of everything I listed. You have a dog in the fight and brandon isn't your dog so you look for reasons when they just aren't there. And I'm sorry to say but ty is going to be the next qb at arkansas. When asked who is the #2 beliema came right out and said ty is making strides even though I expect him to redshirt, but bret mentioning him in the #2 spot battle says volumes.

Ā 

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Never saw it. Guess I haven't been paying much attention lately.
Let's make some waves.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Tough crowd.  Sheesh.

For me, no need for an apology.

Thanks for the sentiment, and you def showed you're a big man to start an entire thread for this.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Prestworthy on April 14, 2015, 02:00:03 am
I have not been prompted to do this, but as I have been thinking about it more and more over the last 2 days, I feel I owe an apology to everyone on the board regarding critical comments posted about BA.  I truly wish him the best the season and hope it's a memorable one for him.  He has my support, and even though I think other QBs on the roster have higher ceilings, I believe BA will play very well this season and will lead this team to 9+ wins.  If my negativity caused you to get upset, I apologize. 

Here's to an awesome 2015 season!

Pretty big of you to do this and I can only hope I act as big if the time comes. I think you will be excited in 2016 with our choice of a starting QB.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Hawgzinbowlz

+1

Coach Dan Enos history with QBs, in his first year as QB Coach, is impressive. If history is any indicator Razorback Nation will be more than satisfied with BA in '15.
'16 should be interesting in the QB race. We should have a solid starter and 2 decent backups. Starter TBD.

" GO HOGS "

Hogarusa

Folks need not apologize for any opinions on a message board, ever.  So you arent much of a fan of Brandon Allen and others disagree and call you out.  Its ok, own it
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Chief Mac

kudos to op for having stones to post this
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Biggus Piggus

I have not been prompted to do this, but as I have been thinking about it more and more over the last two days, I feel I owe an apology to everyone on the board.

Except Peteypie. He is an irrational Iowan who takes everything the wrong way.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie.

And sooeey pig pig pig, who is probably one of Hogville's notorious alter egos who has been banned 100x before for being an asshat.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie and the asshat.

And LZH, because he just can't control himself.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, and LZH.

And TheRazorbackGuy, who makes GuvHog look like a brain surgeon.

And GuvHog, who is not a brain surgeon.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy and GuvHog.

And MountieDawg, whose handle conjures really unsavory images.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog and MountieDawg.

And HSVhogfan2, who for someone with a theology degree is extraordinarily combative and irritating. And what's the deal with the 2? We needed more than 1? P.S. He actually wrote that Bielema reminds him of John Pelphrey. So there's that.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg and HSVhogfan2.

And EastexHawg, who would be offended if I tried to apologize. Or breathe.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2 and EastexHawg.

And TeedupHigh, who seems like he waits to post until he has the magical combination of drunk and stupid.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg and TeedupHigh.

And bigdaddyhawg, because I looked at his post history and put my head clean through a 19-inch monitor.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh and bigdaddyhawg.

Can't forget Swine-as-wine, who told us the Hogs needed to fire "whoever recruits QBs on this coaching staff" because of Casey Dick.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg and Swine-as-wine.

One more: PaintballHog. Because paintball. And IT'S ONLY APRIL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine and PaintballHog.

And PorkrindJimmy, because Billy Gillispie, no Dana Altman, no John Pelphrey.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog and PorkrindJimmy.

Somebody named jvanhorn pissed me off, because he claimed Mike Anderson doesn't care about defense.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy and jvanhorn.

And SECisKing, because if he wants an apology he can just squeeze my head till my eyeballs pop out. I'm not even touching that one.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn and SECisKing.

Let me not forget OTR, who ... do I really have to explain?

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn and SECisKing.

TeufelHog tried to claim the term "street ball" (which is inherently UN-coached) wasn't a slur. That alone is enough...

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing and TeufelHog.

Somewhere along the way, daBoar went off the deep end too.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog and daBoar.

I feel like Prestworthy doesn't deserve an apology. After all, he's apologizing to me.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar and Prestworthy.

This guy collins4heisman kept going off about why Mike Anderson won't completely change his style and place rebounding first and foremost in his system. Like it's smart or something.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy and collins4heisman.

Pistol Pig Maravich (wth kind of handle is that) actually posted "I bet these clowns know who wofford is now. So easy to see this coming," just a little bit before the Hogs took control of the game. And beat a team better than the one that defeated Iowa State in the first round.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman and Pistol Pig Maravich.

UKChamps posted enough drivel to earn 1,000 lifetime bans.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman, Pistol Pig Maravich and UKChamps.

Ashley Judd does not post here. But she does not deserve an apology after calling the Razorbacks thugs and telling us to kiss her ass.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman, Pistol Pig Maravich, UKChamps and Ashley Judd.

Finally, I will not apologize to Skip. Because he is Skip! Very likely posting here under his 729th alias.

I owe an apology to everyone except Skip, OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman, Pistol Pig Maravich, UKChamps and Ashley Judd.

If I inadvertently apologized to you when you didn't deserve it, go FY. Thanks.
[CENSORED]!

SolarHog

BP THAT'S HILLARIOUS!  and I love that movie

MushroomCloudHog

Quote from: Hogarusa on April 14, 2015, 06:48:40 am
Folks need not apologize for any opinions on a message board, ever.  So you arent much of a fan of Brandon Allen and others disagree and call you out.  Its ok, own it

^
^
This. It's a forum. If you can't give a honest opinion here, then where can you?  I'd say it's more healthy to give it here than to go out and make a news story out of it, like some people Unfortunately have.

hogsanity

Quote from: MushroomCloudHog on April 14, 2015, 07:58:41 am

^
^
This. It's a forum. If you can't give a honest opinion here, then where can you?  I'd say it's more healthy to give it here than to go out and make a news story out of it, like some people Unfortunately have.

It is not the giving of opinions, it is how they are given. Saying "player A had an off day" or that "he does not look the same as he did" is one thing, but saying " player A sucks " or " he is not a college qb " is something else all together.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Ā 

ricepig

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on April 14, 2015, 08:12:50 am
Whoops. Forgot hogsanity.

Me thinks you shall be busy with you exclusions today.

Pork Twain

I am just happy that I did not make the list, which was very accurate.  Poor PRJ has been wrong far more than right but he keeps coming back.  He has staying power.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

DeltaBoy

LOL Things here are like first grade compared to the Politics board.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

TreyBiddys Hair

Biggus,

That was amazing.  I need to know, do you keep a spreadsheet?

MushroomCloudHog

Quote from: hogsanity on April 14, 2015, 08:09:00 am
It is not the giving of opinions, it is how they are given. Saying "player A had an off day" or that "he does not look the same as he did" is one thing, but saying " player A sucks " or " he is not a college qb " is something else all together.

It's still an opinion.  So I guess it's not something different all together.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on April 14, 2015, 07:45:22 am
I have not been prompted to do this, but as I have been thinking about it more and more over the last two days, I feel I owe an apology to everyone on the board.

And sooeey pig pig pig, who is probably one of Hogville's notorious alter egos who has been banned 100x before for being an asshat.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy and GuvHog.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog and MountieDawg.

And HSVhogfan2, who for someone with a theology degree is extraordinarily combative and irritating. And what's the deal with the 2? We needed more than 1? P.S. He actually wrote that Bielema reminds him of John Pelphrey. So there's that.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg and HSVhogfan2.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2 and EastexHawg.

And TeedupHigh, who seems like he waits to post until he has the magical combination of drunk and stupid.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg and TeedupHigh.

And bigdaddyhawg, because I looked at his post history and put my head clean through a 19-inch monitor.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh and bigdaddyhawg.

Can't forget Swine-as-wine, who told us the Hogs needed to fire "whoever recruits QBs on this coaching staff" because of Casey Dick.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg and Swine-as-wine.

One more: PaintballHog. Because paintball. And IT'S ONLY APRIL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine and PaintballHog.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog and PorkrindJimmy.

Somebody named jvanhorn pissed me off, because he claimed Mike Anderson doesn't care about defense.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy and jvanhorn.

And SECisKing, because if he wants an apology he can just squeeze my head till my eyeballs pop out. I'm not even touching that one.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn and SECisKing.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn and SECisKing.

TeufelHog tried to claim the term "street ball" (which is inherently UN-coached) wasn't a slur. That alone is enough...

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing and TeufelHog.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog and daBoar.

I feel like Prestworthy doesn't deserve an apology. After all, he's apologizing to me.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar and Prestworthy.

This guy collins4heisman kept going off about why Mike Anderson won't completely change his style and place rebounding first and foremost in his system. Like it's smart or something.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy and collins4heisman.

Pistol Pig Maravich (wth kind of handle is that) actually posted "I bet these clowns know who wofford is now. So easy to see this coming," just a little bit before the Hogs took control of the game. And beat a team better than the one that defeated Iowa State in the first round.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman and Pistol Pig Maravich.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman, Pistol Pig Maravich and UKChamps.

Ashley Judd does not post here. But she does not deserve an apology after calling the Razorbacks thugs and telling us to kiss her ass.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman, Pistol Pig Maravich, UKChamps and Ashley Judd.

Finally, I will not apologize to Skip. Because he is Skip! Very likely posting here under his 729th alias.

I owe an apology to everyone except Skip, OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman, Pistol Pig Maravich, UKChamps and Ashley Judd.

You should make a movie and title it "The Jerk"...............................no wait, never mind.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Peter Porker

What did i do not to be on that list?
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 14, 2015, 08:43:18 am
LOL Things here are like first grade compared to the Politics board.

That's because when dealing with politics people act like kindergartners..............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Pork Twain on April 14, 2015, 08:33:55 am
I am just happy that I did not make the list, which was very accurate.  Poor PRJ has been wrong far more than right but he keeps coming back.  He has staying power.

You're walkin' a fine line on the edge of danger here.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on April 14, 2015, 08:52:50 am
That's because when dealing with politics people act like kindergartners..............................

That the truth !
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hoggish1

BP, I accept your apology...LMAO

Ā 

sowmonella

Did Obama write this for you?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: sowmonella on April 14, 2015, 09:26:13 am
Did Obama write this for you?

Damn. Forgot somebody else. Obama (who posts here as "Ohama").
[CENSORED]!

bphi11ips

I had to applaud Biggus for that.

The problem with this Board is that, if you stick a lump of coal up the arses of some of the few still posting here, in two weeks you'd have a handful of diamonds.

Everyone needs to lighten' up.

Dwight Eisenhower said "The only usable part of the road is the middle.  The right and left are the gutters." 

There's a well defined right and left here where Brandon Allen is concerned.  The truth lies in the middle.  Rest easy knowing that Arkansas is about to reap the benefits of sticking with an underclassman QB for three years.  The only thing better than a fifth year senior QB is having a coach the caliber of Urban Myer, Nick Saban, or Bret Bielema.  Get over yourselves and enjoy the ride.

The only apology Biggus owes me is for blowing me off when I invited him to meet me for a beer when he moved to Nashville.     
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Hogarusa

Probably the funniest post i have read, Biggus Piggus.  If only you would have included a gif of dropping the mic.  Thanks
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Arazorbackguy1

Everyone quote BP's post before replying.  Should get long.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Pignominious

+1 BP. Nothing better than skewering a bunch of Internet goofwads.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: bphi11ips on April 14, 2015, 09:28:31 am
The only apology Biggus owes me is for blowing me off when I invited him to meet me for a beer when he moved to Nashville.     

Damn. Forgot about that. I owe you the beer.
[CENSORED]!

Cure

Don't apologize for not sugarcoating what you observed.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

TDHawgs

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Cure on April 14, 2015, 09:50:41 am
Don't apologize for not sugarcoating what you observed.
Right.  Apologize for posting when you obviously had no clue what you observed.
All Gas, No Brakes!

hoglady

I don't even know what you wrote.
But if your post didn't get deleted or get you banned - you have the right to any opinion you want to have. It may not be a popular opinion but who cares?
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

LRRandy

Quote from: bphi11ips on April 14, 2015, 09:28:31 am

The only thing better than a fifth year senior QB is having a coach the caliber of Urban Myer, Nick Saban, or Bret Bielema. 
well they all three are college football coaches. Other than that I'm not sure they belong in the same sentence.
This is fun, isn't it.

TDHawgs

BDSCT51

Biggus, you ARE my new hero!!

Plus 1000 internetz to you sir!
Bleeding Razorback Red

OLDHOG

Quote from: Peter Porker on April 14, 2015, 08:51:53 am
What did i do not to be on that list?
I didn't make it either but I'm irrelevant ,so.

Sportster365

If you truly believe in what you're saying why apologize for it? #NeverBackDown

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: Hogarusa on April 14, 2015, 06:48:40 am
Just to be clear, I have been on Hogville over nine years and in that time I don't believe any mod or admin has prompted anyone to make a public apology much less prompted them to start a new thread to do so.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on April 14, 2015, 04:29:44 am
Never saw it. Guess I haven't been paying much attention lately.

I apologize for trying to read the entire thread backwards and giving up at re-post # 612 of what Biggus wrote...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

robs4516

I have not been prompted to do this, but as I have been thinking about it more and more over the last two days, I feel I owe an apology to everyone on the board...

Dude, you got WAY too much free time on your hands!
First of all, I didn't start it...
Second of all, they were all still alive when I walked out

Prestworthy

Quote from: Sportster365 on April 14, 2015, 11:10:45 am
If you truly believe in what you're saying why apologize for it? #NeverBackDown
Because the negativity was contagious and got posters riled up.  I was in a bad mood just reading the replies.  I don't have an agenda and I didn't intend for the thread to turn into a BA bash fest.

chitwnhog

Quote from: SolarHog on April 14, 2015, 07:54:15 am
BP THAT'S HILLARIOUS!  and I love that movie

Agreed...that was genius.

Prestworthy

Quote from: presidenthog on April 14, 2015, 03:01:06 am
Sir it's not that you are critical of brandon. It is because you are overly critical for all of the wrong reasons. By your own account you think rp has the higher cieling. It's obvious your rooting and pulling for him so you probably only notice the good he does and you probably ignore almost all of the bad. Where as you do the complete opposite for ba. You notice only the negative and ignore all of the good he does. Sometimes you need to get that being the best qb has little to do with how far you can throw and has nothing to do with how fast you can run. How well you know the offense, alignments, where people need to be and what they are supposed to do, your leadership, you ability to make checks and audibles, read defenses before and after the snap, go through your progressions and make the right decision. These things have more to do with what make a qb great than physical traits. Brandon without a doubt has everyone else on the roster beat in these catagories. Peyton manning has a limp noodle for an arm, he throws ducks, but he is still one of best because of everything I listed. You have a dog in the fight and brandon isn't your dog so you look for reasons when they just aren't there. And I'm sorry to say but ty is going to be the next qb at arkansas. When asked who is the #2 beliema came right out and said ty is making strides even though I expect him to redshirt, but bret mentioning him in the #2 spot battle says volumes.
"That's just...your opinion....man."

PorkRinds

Quote from: Prestworthy on April 14, 2015, 12:50:19 pm
Because the negativity was contagious and got posters riled up.  I was in a bad mood just reading the replies.  I don't have an agenda and I didn't intend for the thread to turn into a BA bash fest.

You and I haven't ever seen eye to eye Pdubs, and may never.  But I think this was a classy move, FWIW.

Chief Mac

"don't apologize....its a sign of weakness."

-Leroy Jethro Gibbs
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Hogs-n-Roses

BP You have too much time on your hands.

Rzbakfromwaybak

LOL.  This is one of those times I would like to give more than a +1....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.