Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stadium Expansion

Started by Granny fan, January 01, 2017, 09:49:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Granny fan

How will they fill those seats with teams that have meltdowns??  Which is worse, stadium half full or pony up Bert's buyout??

secneahog

This post is weak.

Best you could come up with? 😳👎🏻
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

RME

NuttinItUp

If they win, people show up.

If they lose, people won't show up.

Pretty easy.

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: secneahog on January 01, 2017, 09:53:45 pm
This post is weak.

Best you could come up with? 😳👎🏻

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

lakecityhog

I feel like MOST of the suites in the NEZ will be sold to corporate entities, probably already are.
They will keep them for several years regardless of record. Entertainment value alone will  justify the cost.

You can bet JL knew this before the project even began. The regular seats could be a different story, but the suites will pay the bills.

Inhogswetrust

No need to have the "look in" open corner since nobody will be there after halftime.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ricepig

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 02, 2017, 08:46:04 am
No need to have the "look in" open corner since nobody will be there after halftime.

We are going to get to stop the games at halftime???? Yippeeee, National Champs!!!!!!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ricepig on January 02, 2017, 08:49:23 am
We are going to get to stop the games at halftime???? Yippeeee, National Champs!!!!!!

You know Bret is on the rules committee!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi