Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ya'll got him "flinching"

Started by snoot hoggy hog, December 30, 2016, 11:22:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig In The City

I'm not impressed. This is end of year FOUR. Always excuses.

WilsonHog

What gets lost in all of the back-and-forth insults between y'all is that there is something amiss in our football program. A 53-point loss to Auburn and being shut out 56-0 in the second half of our last two games points to it. This is not a "nothing to see here" situation. It has been suggested that it's

-lack of team speed;
-lack of quality depth;
-poor jobs done by position coaches;
-inability of Bielema to motivate players;
-lack of development in the offensive line;
-division in the locker room;
-failure to play younger players enough;
-complacency due to the large buyout;
-failure to make halftime adjustments.

I don't claim to know what the problem is; truth be told, it's probably multiple issues. It's for damn sure something, though. Moreover, fans of the program and both state and national media are beginning to craft the "Bielema has underachieved" narrative. Once that talk begins, the situation rarely ends well.

elksnort

Quote from: WilsonHog on December 31, 2016, 01:34:52 pm
What gets lost in all of the back-and-forth insults between y'all is that there is something amiss in our football program. A 53-point loss to Auburn and being shut out 56-0 in the second half of our last two games points to it. This is not a "nothing to see here" situation. It has been suggested that it's

-lack of team speed;
-lack of quality depth;

I don't claim to know what the problem is; truth be told, it's probably multiple issues. It's for damn sure something, though, because fans of the program and both state and national media are beginning to craft the "Bielema has underachieved" narrative.

And it is a shame that there's not more discussion asking why we have had epic collapses. Instead it's just a big giant pissing contest

PonderinHog

-lack of team speed;
-lack of quality depth;

I don't claim to know what the problem is; truth be told, it's probably multiple issues. It's for damn sure something, though, because fans of the program and both state and national media are beginning to craft the "Bielema has underachieved" narrative.
If those are the problems, how did we win 7, almost 9, games.  Maybe we're closer than any of us thought.  You can't fire the players so I'm going with making some coaching changes.  And if you want to get rid of CBB without paying the 15.3 million, you make the coaching changes for him.

hogcard1964

Quote from: hobhog on December 31, 2016, 01:04:33 pm
people enjoyed the last two losses? Link?

Anyone that's complacent with the coach, is in support of continuing with his tradition.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 31, 2016, 12:55:21 pm
How did he lose credibility?

Continuously blowing games both at Wisconsin and now here. All while continuing to run his mouth. To me that's loosing credibility. IF one talks then they need to back it up. IF they don't then they lose credibility in what they say AND do with their job performance measures. There are other measures in college football but winning at a right around .500 does NOT measure up.Winning is the most important measure and a lot of times the lack thereof is why coaches get fired despite the other measures.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

-lack of team speed;
-lack of quality depth;

I don't claim to know what the problem is; truth be told, it's probably multiple issues. It's for damn sure something, though. Moreover, fans of the program and both state and national media are beginning to craft the "Bielema has underachieved" narrative. Once that talk begins, the situation rarely ends well.

^THIS says all that needs to be said. 100% absolutely positively correct!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

December 31, 2016, 02:21:33 pm #107 Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 02:37:39 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: PonderinHog on December 31, 2016, 01:48:11 pm
If those are the problems, how did we win 7, almost 9, games.  Maybe we're closer than any of us thought.  You can't fire the players so I'm going with making some coaching changes.  And if you want to get rid of CBB without paying the 15.3 million, you make the coaching changes for him.

We almost also had another losing season. See how easy that is to type. Almost doesn't count except in horseshoes and hand grenades, it sure a s heck doesn't in sports. Almost gets you nowhere. They've been saying we're getting closer for a couple of years now and then suddenly we aren't. Coach is starting to sound like Slim Pickens at the toll booth in Blazing Saddles excerpt what he's been saying is not funny anymore.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: elksnort on December 31, 2016, 01:41:34 pm
And it is a shame that there's not more discussion asking why we have had epic collapses. Instead it's just a big giant pissing contest

I think a lot of fans have decided why we are having these inexplicable losses. It's coaching.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: lefty08 on December 31, 2016, 11:52:40 am
If you haven't figured it out yet, our fanbase sucks, especially when comparing support with our conference foes

Lefty, you know better than that. You live on the rant, this year alone I have heard fire Butch Jones, fire Gus Malzahn, fire Kevin Sumlin, fire Kirby Smart...Fire Hugh Freeze and Dan Mullen sucks. We ain't close to Tennessee crazy and we ain't in Bama's league of nutcases...Bama just has the luxury of having Nick right now.

Point is, when you lose, in spectacular, car wreck fashion, people are going to be upset. We aren't any different then any other fanbase. You know this man...

PRJ

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 31, 2016, 02:26:30 pm
I think a lot of fans have decided why we are having these inexplicable losses. It's coaching.

For simpletons. That is their only conclusion.   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

porkrindjimmy

-lack of team speed;
-lack of quality depth;

Wilson, those are all good points and I know you won't listen to me but I am telling you, first and foremost, this is too heavy a gig for Bret. Bret is a fun loving guy, I don't think that is a bad thing. I think it is awesome..but he can't coach in the SEC and compete at the top of the food chain with that type of personality. Watch Nick, Nick 98% of the time looks pissed off, talks pissed off...dude is tight as a wire constantly, looking for an edge, looking for weakness. He finds weakness in his player, physical or mental and casts it away. Drives it out of them. He finds weakness in his opponents and unmasks it for the world to see.

Point is, Bret isn't going to be that guy. Ever. Not next year, not 10 years from now. He isn't cut out for the SEC...and there isn't anything going to change for him. When the head is in over his head, the rest will follow. Nothing wrong with being a fun guy who loves fun times and fun things. Just not in the SEC where they slit your throat and drink your blood. You got to be a killer in this conference and Bret isn't a killer.

PRJ

Biggus Piggus

I want to see next season before giving up, but anytime you start losing winnable games is a concern.
[CENSORED]!

farmhawg

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 31, 2016, 03:29:32 pm
I want to see next season before giving up, but anytime you start losing winnable games is a concern.
They are all his players now, unfortunately we haven't seen anything from his players to predict wins.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: farmhawg on December 31, 2016, 03:53:43 pm
They are all his players now, unfortunately we haven't seen anything from his players to predict wins.

It wouldn't matter about the players...I haven't seen anything from him to predict wins.

#lostasachristmasgoose

PRJ

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: farmhawg on December 31, 2016, 03:53:43 pm

As we have discussed 1,000x, the Oline was doomed this season. This was the year that veteran leadership would be most lacking.
[CENSORED]!

elksnort

I agree with PRJ in that I believe a successful coach at a place like Arkansas the coach had to be an anal retentive stickler (no pun whatsover, so don't even try)..

WilsonHog

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 31, 2016, 03:23:18 pm
Wilson, those are all good points and I know you won't listen to me but I am telling you, first and foremost, this is too heavy a gig for Bret. Bret is a fun loving guy, I don't think that is a bad thing. I think it is awesome..but he can't coach in the SEC and compete at the top of the food chain with that type of personality. Watch Nick, Nick 98% of the time looks pissed off, talks pissed off...dude is tight as a wire constantly, looking for an edge, looking for weakness. He finds weakness in his player, physical or mental and casts it away. Drives it out of them. He finds weakness in his opponents and unmasks it for the world to see.

Point is, Bret isn't going to be that guy. Ever. Not next year, not 10 years from now. He isn't cut out for the SEC...and there isn't anything going to change for him. When the head is in over his head, the rest will follow. Nothing wrong with being a fun guy who loves fun times and fun things. Just not in the SEC where they slit your throat and drink your blood. You got to be a killer in this conference and Bret isn't a killer.

PRJ

Why would you think I wouldn't listen? There is merit in your position.

elksnort

Why does Alabama win and win big?
Super Talent with a coach that crossed every T and Dot every I and is pissed off.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: elksnort on December 31, 2016, 04:26:26 pm
Why does Alabama win and win big?
Super Talent with a coach that crossed every T and Dot every I and is pissed off.

You ever been in a room where a dude thinks he is the smartest guy in the room. During the conversation, you quickly surmise that he isn't the smartest guy in the room. Not even close. Throughout the night, he makes one point that is smart, and dude gloats on it the rest of the night and points to that point as the reason he is the smartest guy in the room. We got thst here.

PRJ

Kevin

A college head coach is a 24/7/365 job.  Our guy does not work that way.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

arktravlr

Quote from: longpig on December 31, 2016, 10:37:48 am
I hope you're right.  Another rebuild after 2 more seasons of .500 is unthinkable. 
C'mon man...we all know the script that's coming.
#uncommon
"I've never seen that happen before"
"We need to make some changes"
"I have to do a better job doing xyz"

Bebop

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on December 31, 2016, 12:56:49 pm
No Alvarez to hold his hand either.

He also coached in the weakest division in a weaker conference.

seasonhog

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 31, 2016, 03:23:18 pm

PRJ

POINT!

The coin toss at start of ALA / WASH game today.........the ref said shake hands......the Huskies tried to shake......but the Ala players would have none of it........hey, we come to kick your butts........

elksnort

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 31, 2016, 04:31:24 pm
You ever been in a room where a dude thinks he is the smartest guy in the room. During the conversation, you quickly surmise that he isn't the smartest guy in the room. Not even close. Throughout the night, he makes one point that is smart, and dude gloats on it the rest of the night and points to that point as the reason he is the smartest guy in the room. We got thst here.

PRJ
you mean like," I called that play Chuck"

hawgon

He has been losing winnable games since Rutgers in year one.

If I had to say what is wrong with him, I would say work ethic and attention to detail.  We all talk about halftime adjustments and the lack thereof.  Well, halftime adjustments aren't made at halftime.  They are made in the summer watching film and tendencies.  They are made in the weeks and months before the game when you start planning for a game.  And finally, they are made during game week when based on what you've studied, you put plays in to counter how you anticipate how they will adjust to what you are doing.  Teams and staffs that are really good at it call a game a certain way early hoping to induce a team into making certain adjustments so that they can then exploit exposed weaknesses late in games. 

That takes twelve and fifteen hour days.  Not just during the season, but all year.  That is what the other staffs are doing.  There isn't time for concerts, or television shows, or hanging out on Dickson. 

Of course, I don't know what he does or doesn't do for sure but our halftime adjustments look as to how I would anticipate they would if someone more or less tried to wing it.

26.2Hog

Quote from: arktravlr on December 31, 2016, 04:48:05 pm
C'mon man...we all know the script that's coming.
#uncommon
"I've never seen that happen before"
"We need to make some changes"
"I have to do a better job doing xyz"

"When I was at Wisconsin . . . "

Oklahawg

Some of you want the coach to do the one thing that will turn the team quicker than anything - throw players under the bus for mistakes or failures.

The coach is there to put them on a pedestal if at all possible, or suggest publicly that the player is "almost there" but just needs a bit more. Never will you hear a good coach say, "we lost this because Dummy Dickswitch dropped a pass" or "Freddy Frickstain cost us the game with his foolish penalty". Never.

Quit acting like that would solve the problem.

It is time to realize that all coaches are well-schooled in coachspeak. We probably get more honesty from CBB than any coach in the conference. Or, did, until that backfired with enough fans that CBB is going to filter his words better.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

The week of a big game (on the road, no less) Mike Gundy was 90 minutes away from Stillwater watching his 12-year old son play a youth football game on a Tuesday night. He didn't have his phone out working recruits, texting GAs, or anything. He sat and enjoyed the game.

Yet, Gundy is the guy some around here would hire in a heartbeat if CBB left. But, that creates a double-standard because we only hire 24/7/365 guys. Earth to Hogville - no coach is 24/7/365. Every coach forces family time, or private time, or something. They don't last long if they don't.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

Quote from: 26.2Hog on December 31, 2016, 05:01:37 pm
"When I was at Wisconsin . . . "

Yeah, time for that to be retired.

hawgon

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 31, 2016, 05:04:08 pm
The week of a big game (on the road, no less) Mike Gundy was 90 minutes away from Stillwater watching his 12-year old son play a youth football game on a Tuesday night. He didn't have his phone out working recruits, texting GAs, or anything. He sat and enjoyed the game.

Yet, Gundy is the guy some around here would hire in a heartbeat if CBB left. But, that creates a double-standard because we only hire 24/7/365 guys. Earth to Hogville - no coach is 24/7/365. Every coach forces family time, or private time, or something. They don't last long if they don't.

Do you win?  In every profession, in every job, and in every classroom there are the guys who can accomplish in one hour what it takes another five hours to do.  We are adults and we are all responsible for figuring out what sort of person we are and allotting our time accordingly.  If we get our work done with good results, then we are spending enough time on it, if not then we aren't.

WilsonHog

I have heard a current college assistant coach say that, "Four and five star players are not going to Fayetteville, Arkansas." In terms of enough of them to truly make a difference, history suggests that statement to be true.

I was thinking about that today as I watched LSU play this afternoon. Their defense, across the board, played fast and physical. They had speed all over the field. There is no comparison between what they put on the field and what we do (yes, I know we have beaten them before).

I think Bielema severely underestimated two things four years ago this month: (1) the caliber of athletes he would face in the SEC every week, and (2) the caliber of athletes he could recruit to Fayetteville. Can he take lesser material than his opponents, plug them into his philosophy, and win more than 6-8 games a year at UA? Probably not. If not, he'll be looking for an escape route shortly, if he isn't already.

hawgon

Petrino and even Nutt showed the formula for winning at Arkansas.  Get good players across the board and then get a couple of difference makers at the skill positions.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: hawgon on December 31, 2016, 05:21:01 pm
Petrino and even Nutt showed the formula for winning at Arkansas.  Get good players across the board and then get a couple of difference makers at the skill positions.

You mean those common homegrown 5 stars Ark has so often?  That is a formula to count on
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

elksnort

To your point, LSU made Lamar Jackson not look like a Heisman Trophy winner today.

I think Agim, Pulley and maybe someone else are guys we can win with.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: WilsonHog on December 31, 2016, 05:18:40 pm
I have heard a current college assistant coach say that, "Four and five star players are not going to Fayetteville, Arkansas." In terms of enough of them to truly make a difference, history suggests that statement to be true.

I was thinking about that today as I watched LSU play this afternoon. Their defense, across the board, played fast and physical. They had speed all over the field. There is no comparison between what they put on the field and what we do (yes, I know we have beaten them before).

I think Bielema severely underestimated two things four years ago this month: (1) the caliber of athletes he would face in the SEC every week, and (2) the caliber of athletes he could recruit to Fayetteville. Can he take lesser material than his opponents, plug them into his philosophy, and win more than 6-8 games a year at UA? Probably not. If not, he'll be looking for an escape route shortly, if he isn't already.

You know I agree. Have questioned his decision making from start for wanting this job.  He underestimated as you said

Btw we can recruit on the level of Washington and Penn St but little good it does us. I question the sanity of any coach who was in Bielema's position wanting to come to Ark to face what we do.

Big oline improvement is only chance and decent defense.   

hawgon

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 31, 2016, 05:24:24 pm
You mean those common homegrown 5 stars Ark has so often?  That is a formula to count on

Yes, some but you've got to find them where they are and take some chances.  Knile Davis was one from Texas and we got him after everyone backed off of him when he got hurt.  He was the difference in 2010.  After he emerged we were a different team.

hawgon

If the standard is to beat Saban's Bama, we might as well quit.  But we can and have with pretty good regularity beaten everyone else we play. 

elksnort

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 31, 2016, 05:24:24 pm
off-topic but this is why I have less patience for the basketball program. We do have some big-time players that can help win.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: elksnort on December 31, 2016, 05:30:24 pm
off-topic but this is why I have less patience for the basketball program. We do have some big-time players that can help win.

Agree.  Don't get me started on that subject. 

elksnort

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 31, 2016, 05:33:44 pm
Agree.  Don't get me started on that subject. 
Oh, I will light your fire when we start 0-3 in the SEC, but I digress.

hoglady

Quote from: island hog on December 31, 2016, 09:45:54 am
Michigan's defense had TEN seniors starting on it last night ... They had team leadership from those seniors. We have had very little player leadership on our team this year, in my opinion, which was a huge issue.  When those who you would expect to step up and take over the locker room, when things are going south, are shop lifting and spitting in other's faces ... This is what you get. We need team leadership from the players... The coaches can't force that.

Well - you recruit players capable of leadership.
Character is more than going to class and making your grades - that's a part of it but not all of it.
I was just listening to them talk about Ridley at Bama, a supreme talent who's basically taken a back seat this year for the good of the team. No complaining, blocking when needed more often than catching passes.
I don't think this team has much of that.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hoglady

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 31, 2016, 09:58:25 am
So ya' think CBB was thinking, "dang, I bet they are melting down on Hogville. I better come up with something, and fast" ?

It's not just message board posters.
I've heard more complaining about Bielema over the last 2 days by friends, co-workers, random folks in line at the grocery store than ever. He probably doesn't even realize the level of support he's lost from the average, everyday fans.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

Jimbob111

Quote from: a0ashle on December 31, 2016, 10:05:10 am
You still can't help it..."you are what your record says you are. No excuses" is an opinion, not fact.

So are you saying that Beliema has a winning overall record at Arkansas? Are you saying that his SEC record isn't what it is? Because, sadly records are, in fact, FACTS.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

Carl Lazlo

When your starting middle linebacker and quarterback are both from Fayetteville high school these are the results to be expected.

Jimbob111

Quote from: hoglady on December 31, 2016, 05:44:53 pm
It's not just message board posters.
I've heard more complaining about Bielema over the last 2 days by friends, co-workers, random folks in line at the grocery store than ever. He probably doesn't even realize the level of support he's lost from the average, everyday fans.

The power of message boards is this. People come on here, get fired up, and exchange ideas. Then go to work, the the parts store and say "You won't believe what this moron on the internet said yesterday"...And the more negative the internet, the more discussion. And the more discussion, the higher profile.

But maybe message boards had nothing to do with it. Maybe Long did what he should have and told Brett, as Brett's boss, to get his subordinates to do their jobs or get new ones. It's the way chain of command works.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

hoglady

Quote from: lefty08 on December 31, 2016, 11:52:40 am
If you haven't figured it out yet, our fanbase sucks, especially when comparing support with our conference foes

Most of our conference foes would have shown Bielema the door after the double debacle.
You can't actually believe the LSU, Auburn, A&M, Ole Miss and Miss St. fan bases would be taking this any better than Hog fans.

Hogs-n-Roses

What happened to all the" long as we win 7-8 games", "we have built it the right way"," there's more to it than wins n losses" faction who were blowing this propaganda  a couple of weeks ago as well as many times thru out the year such as a 7 TOUCHDOWN loss to Albarn and multiple 3 touchdown losses to our SEC west rivals.

Do ya'll really mean that stuff. Are you truly OK with losing by so much and so often. We are not even in the same league wit our rivals anymore. We are Purdue. We have a Michigan ,Pitt.,and Iowa led football program and our rivals are laughing in our face. The propaganda from our press and program is one thing but supposed football fans making excuses for what everyone can see out there on the field is blowing my mind.

lefty08

Quote from: hoglady on December 31, 2016, 05:51:08 pm
Most of our conference foes would have shown Bielema the door after the double debacle.
You can't actually believe the LSU, Auburn, A&M, Ole Miss and Miss St. fan bases would be taking this any better than Hog fans.

Comparing our program with lsu, auburn, or even aTm is stupid. We don't and can't do things the way they do. And yes, Mississippi state Tate and Ole miss would both be doing the same thing we are. With limited resources we have to have stability, it's no secret why we have sucked for 2 decades.

If anyone watches college sports strictly for the wins then they are supporting (or mostly in  our case not supporting) the wrong program
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Want to see and understand what is at least one problem with Bret Bielema.  His inventory statement says it all.  We'll inventory everything, offense, defense, special teams, personnel, recruiting, Staff:::::
Right after staff he should have said, "MYSELF."  Think about that Hogville.  Can't have anything to do with me, hell, I'm the head coach.

Also PRJ who can get carried away worse then me, in answering Wilson, posted a very, very good post with explaining the inner self of BB.  He hit the nail on the head.

As for Arkansas fans and especially those on Hogville being different than other SEC fan bases, horse hockey.  SEC football programs who wish to at least not embarrass themselves annually would not put up with this HC.  He would be dismissed at any SEC West school for this crappy program he has produced.  I totally understand why we shouldn't fire the Guy.  The damn cost is just too much versus the good it would do the program.

And BB did not say he wanted to win Championships, he said we would win championships.  He said he didn't come here to play BAMA, he came here to beat BAMA.  He brayed on forever about the HUNH until he looked plumb stupid.  BB let his alligator mouth overload his, well, angus bull ass.