Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gameday Predictions

Started by DEVICEHIGH, November 15, 2006, 02:15:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

msudawgs64

this one had me laughing as well.

Another cool idea for you..actually have all the State players catch him, get a big pile of them and have McFadden disappear and then all of a sudden they go flying in different directions and McFadden does his muscle flex thingy he does, then takes off again, this would be a take on my scouting report on him, must be gang tackled.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Buff

funny as usual, but i dont think anything can beat your avatar DEVICE

hogninja

Thanks for the laugh. :razorback: U Da MAN!!

DEVICEHIGH

November 18, 2006, 04:14:58 pm #53 Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 06:00:43 pm by DEVICEHIGH
Chris intercepts and takes it the distance!

McFadden returns it for a TD.

Jacob Skinner was great.

Razorbacks have to shift to their pass offense. I think there were 5.

Arkansas Razorbacks: 2006 SEC West Champions!

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

DEVICEHIGH

Come on... You saw this coming, Didn't you?

501Ben

yep mine was the same, but add a pack of cigarettes. God i was so nervous the whole game until we did the reverse pass

Buff

hogfancb

SiriusHog™

ROFLMAO!! device, youre too much man... awesome.. ;D

T-TownPaws

Congrats on the win Hogs. Those pics are hilarious DEVICEHIGH. 

PIGINAPOKE

Love ya man......................................WOW
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

Porkahontas

Nice, except you forgot to add a picture of the porcelain God after you had to throw up all that nasty ass swamp piss (Coors Light).  ;D

razorback903

This has nothing on my gameday experience.  I was at home looking at live stats on my computer. BORING!!!!  Thanks for the pics you are by far the most entertaining person on this board.  Keep up the good work.
John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but he won't even follow him to the cave where he lives.

silverhawg

oooops...might get better reception if you turn the box on.

Conway Cool Daddy

Cans!
Don't you know anything?
You never drink beer from bottles while listening to the Hogs play.
I guess you've never had to explain to your wife the reason why you are sweeping up glass.

"Why no, I didn't throw the bottle against the wall. It slipped from my hand."

:razorback:

Conway Cool Daddy

Damn.
Arkansas just jumped to 1st in unwed mothers and mobile home sales.

:-\

razorback903

D-HIGH
I am eagerly anticipating the new 6-pack induced creation you will come up for LSU week.  Keep up the good work. 

I wonder if D-High is any relation to D-Mac
John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but he won't even follow him to the cave where he lives.

DEVICEHIGH

November 20, 2006, 07:37:24 pm #67 Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 08:13:59 pm by DEVICEHIGH

Idahog

November 20, 2006, 07:44:52 pm #68 Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 12:46:33 am by DEVICEHIGH

I want that for my avatar.  So dang good.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

PIGINAPOKE

I swear..I can not wait for new laughs.. awesome man !!
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

hoginator

Now that right there is funny!
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

hogs24

keep 'em coming....awesome!
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

HoggyWood

Hog Fan 51

Dude if I did not like your stuff so much I would say you needed a dayjob.
The over used wildcat will be rendered ineffective as it was after our 8-0 starting QB was benched!

GoHoGo

GoHoGo

inapigsty

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

501 Hog

PulledPork

another masterpiece!!

Pulled out...

Dugann

that is great awsome work !!! Arkansas 28 LSU 21 Go hogs.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Landonhog

Nice!   Go put that on some of the LSU boards...  They'll get a kick out of it...

Hollywood_HOGan

best one yet.

The Herring cartoon is unreal.

Reaganite

Can't wait to see the Mother of All Devicehighs (MAD) for the SEC CG.

TheMediocreEra

Quote from: Reaganite on November 22, 2006, 03:38:48 pm
Can't wait to see the Mother of All Devicehighs (MAD) for the SEC CG.

I have this feeling that it is going to be "okay" ... lol  ;)

..on break

Macgyver Hawg

That's the best yet!!!  :razorback: :razorback:

Tejano Jawg

Reggie looks pissed. As he should be!

Go Hogs!  :razorback:
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

HOGSandDUCKS

I'm looking forward to seeing the SECCG animation.

DCHawg

Always look forward to them :)

DEVICEHIGH

November 22, 2006, 08:39:36 pm #89 Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 04:17:07 pm by DEVICEHIGH

TheMediocreEra

November 22, 2006, 09:39:45 pm #90 Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 10:37:57 pm by DEVICEHIGH

rotfl... that's great

..on break

Arazorbacknut

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

AFWarrior83

Man karma should be brought back just for you! Too funny!!

AFWarrior83

I'm glad they found a place to keep all your masterpieces! Are you going to do some recruiting ones after football season is over? Last year they had Mitch Wars, it was great!!

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Squealers

Now we just need a clip to show that we have been NUTT SLAPPED.  UGH.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

LSPRazorbac

DEVICEHIGH

Right click. Select "Save Picture As..."

Please do not link.

DEVICEHIGH

December 12, 2006, 03:55:53 pm #99 Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 08:12:24 pm by DEVICEHIGH
Unfortunately Floridas secondary was just too fast for our receivers.
We just couldn't seem to complete a pass.