Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Ole Boys

Started by DEVICEHIGH, June 19, 2007, 07:40:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVICEHIGH

June 19, 2007, 07:40:18 am Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 04:31:55 pm by DEVICEHIGH
And that's all they'll ever be...

[youtube=425,350]-fdwwE5mp4w[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fdwwE5mp4w
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

HogISH™

great way to start a day...

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

VBHOG

Scott E.

HILARIOUS!!!  Outstanding! 

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

PulledPork

good stuff, even though I can't hear it.

Pulled out...

Since 1894

That is a must see for everyone!!

Move it immediately to Hogville.Net TV CLASSIC.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

HeathWimp

That may have been the funniest thing that i have ever seen.
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

Feralhog

Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former coach finder for the Tejas Longhorns.......Feralhog the Magnificent

Calvin N Hawgs

Two point six seconds.....  Yes sir!

LMAO

311Hog

Sweet mary mother of god ! that was the best thing i have ever seen! we have got to get this on Channel 5 ! or something.

"Pickled" Pig's Pete

Word of WARNING:

Do not try to eat or drink anything while watching any of DEVICEHIGH's work.  It's very hard to clean your computer after you spit up while laughing so hard.  Graham crackers are especially troublesome.

As always, you da man!!!!
Quote from: salebow on November 27, 2011, 08:39:55 pm
It made be a forum, but spelling and punctuation tell a lot about a person. Also, I usually post from my iPhone, too. I don't have a problem with using good spelling and punctuation.

razorbass

$hit now i have to clean up my coffee everywhere! :P

razorbass

Quote from: rampage72501 on June 19, 2007, 09:32:55 am
Word of WARNING:

Do not try to eat or drink anything while watching any of DEVICEHIGH's work.  It's very hard to clean your computer after you spit up while laughing so hard.  Graham crackers are especially troublesome.

To LATE!!

"Pickled" Pig's Pete

Quote from: razorbass on June 19, 2007, 09:50:54 am
Word of WARNING:

To LATE!!

I think DEVICEHIGH should put a disclaimer in his posts:

WARNING - do not eat or drink while trying to view this clip.  Doing so may expose your computer to food particles and liquids not meant for sensitive electronic equipment.  DEVICEHIGH is not responsible for the costs of repairs should you fail to follow this advice.
Quote from: salebow on November 27, 2011, 08:39:55 pm
It made be a forum, but spelling and punctuation tell a lot about a person. Also, I usually post from my iPhone, too. I don't have a problem with using good spelling and punctuation.

razorbass

We also need to know what it's rated, is it a comedy, action, Drama, or Documentry ;D

mikeb

Hilarious...thanks Device  ;D

Rooka

That was hilarious, couldn't stop laughing, great work!

DEVICEHIGH

We need to start a new Tavern game.

Find at least one misspelled word in every device video.

hog trouter

Word of WARNING:

Mcdoonalds fries almost out the nose when Rick farts rainbows!!!!!!!!!

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

AFWarrior83

I like the Southpark and Gus on the TV in the back.  That was some fast texting!
Hogville member since 2005.

moses_007

Awesome job Device.  +1. 

Hillarious about Rick farting rainbows...

bd93

Hillarious!!!  Keep up the good work.

chortle

cosmodrum

Rick's pants are sunshine fresh!!!

Awesome work, DEVICE!!!
Go away, batin'

Scott E.

Fight Song (DEVICEHIGH tribute)

DEVICEHIGH!  DEVICEHIGH!  He's a genious!

Making my face turn so red!

St. Rick farts... Rainbows!

Paw Paw farts...  big dough!

And David Lee is my YES MAN!

Did you see the TV in the background?

And what about St. Rick's Kool Aid?

I say D-E-V-I-C-E-H-I-G-H is the man!

Laughs well made!

8)

Hawglover1988

Have to admit, that is pretty funny stuff.

0515hv

Since 1894

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on June 19, 2007, 12:06:21 pm
I like the Southpark and Gus on the TV in the back.  That was some fast texting!

did you notice the HUNH Spread touchdown against USC?  Still love to see MM score that touchdown.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

PIGINAPOKE

I tell ya......Unreal stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

0515hv

Man, that is great.  I had to come back again and watch it.

HogFansReunited

Wow...another great movie.  They just keep getting better.  Best one yet.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

CDOGHOG

Good Summer material Device!!  Made my night!

StoernerJonesFan

LISTEN MISTER!

David Lee's "Yessir" was hilarious!!!
+1 DEVICE

DaHawgs

Greatness.  Who is the old dude in the middle?  Can't place him?
I'll be satisfied when we average 30 a game on offense, our defense holds the opposition to less than 10 a game, we win the SEC, we win bowl games, we win national championships, we select any recruit we want, and nobody wants to play us home or away.  Really satisfied...  That's when we do all of the above and we beat Tex-ass by 60 in every sport we play them.  That's when I'm really satisfied!!!

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: DaHawgs on June 19, 2007, 11:12:16 pm

A judge. kind of hard to tell. The robe is too dark.

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: USC on June 19, 2007, 03:18:42 pm
Fight Song (DEVICEHIGH tribute)

DEVICEHIGH!  DEVICEHIGH!  He's a genious!

Making my face turn so red!

St. Rick farts... Rainbows!

Paw Paw farts...  big dough!

And David Lee is my YES MAN!

Did you see the TV in the background?

And what about St. Rick's Kool Aid?

I say D-E-V-I-C-E-H-I-G-H is the man!

Laughs well made!

8)

:D

florence_nitecap

Another masterpiece.

Luv Frank's red nose.

MizK

OMG...another DEVICEHIGH masterpiece!
Quote from: Wildhog on April 01, 2011, 05:28:33 pm
You're in the tavern, bro.  It's like Thunderdome.

Quote from: Fort Dweller on November 09, 2011, 10:00:46 pm
Pay attention XHOG.  this is that wrath I was telling you about.  The wrath of MizK.

judgeroyswine

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on June 20, 2007, 09:05:34 am
Quote from: DaHawgs on June 19, 2007, 11:12:16 pm

A judge. kind of hard to tell. The robe is too dark.

A judge, you say?
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

selfexplanatory

My wife wants to know what I'm laughing so hard about.  Excellent production.
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

BigoBoys

Another good one!  Thanks

DEVICEHIGH

June 20, 2007, 08:42:18 pm #45 Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 11:28:34 pm by DEVICEHIGH

Hogstocking

June 20, 2007, 09:53:01 pm #46 Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 11:20:29 pm by Hogstocking
LMFAO!!!!  OMG that is pure greatness!

0515hv

I think that one of my favorite parts of this was Foghorn brining in Nolan as the bouncer.

Hoglicious21

Quote from: 0515hv on June 20, 2007, 10:20:42 pm
I think that one of my favorite parts of this was Foghorn brining in Nolan as the bouncer.

I agree,....... I saved that to my computer!

Pig Power

The best ever Device!!!!!