Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jaylynn Dye

Started by Cinco de Hogo, July 24, 2015, 09:14:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

WR from Van Buren, meet his father today, anything on the kid?

There is Hudl film on him but not much exposure looks like.  Decent junior numbers and he looks like a player against Van Burens competition level.

His father did say Arkansas was watching him.

RazorPiggie

He's pretty small but overall a good athlete.

Huds_HawgTide

Possibly preferred walk on...nowadays with coach bb thats nothing to take lightly either
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Bye, bye miss American pie...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Cinco de Hogo

Love those Hogs

Preferred walk on is a possible option.
Hogs 4 Life!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on July 25, 2015, 09:34:54 am
= no chance I assume?

Nah... His name is Dye. It rhymed. My bad. I should have known everyone was antsy with so many cats on campus this week...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 25, 2015, 11:36:54 am
Nah... His name is Dye. It rhymed. My bad. I should have known everyone was antsy with so many cats on campus this week...

Antsy about what?  I meet father, discussed his son and post about it.  Other than the timing what the heck does that have to do with recruits that are on the hill. 

Your post simply went over my head so I ask wondering at a deeper meaning, nothing more.   :)

RazorWhacker

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on July 26, 2015, 05:43:16 pm
Antsy about what?  I meet father, discussed his son and post about it.  Other than the timing what the heck does that have to do with recruits that are on the hill. 

Your post simply went over my head so I ask wondering at a deeper meaning, nothing more.   :)

Bye bye miss American pie. Drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry. Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye singing this will be the day that I DYE. This will be the day that I DYE.

It was just lyrics to a song.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on July 26, 2015, 05:43:16 pm

Sorry dog, no meaning here. Sometimes I really am an idiot. Sometimes I'm the riddler. That's the mystery..!  ;)

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 28, 2015, 06:21:24 pm
Sorry dog, no meaning here. Sometimes I really am an idiot. Sometimes I'm the riddler. That's the mystery..!  ;)

LOL! Yea we all do cryptic posting from time to time. 

I started to respond to the previous poster but decided to just give it up.  I'm 58 years old, if I didn't know that song something that would be just wrong!