Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 class

Started by RebelW, July 16, 2015, 07:14:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelW

What 2015 recruit out of the class will see the most playing time? Pick one offensive player and one defensive player. I'm going to say Josh Allen, and Dre Greenlaw

razorbacker3

Ledbetter on defense and Reed on offense.

RebelW

Ledbetter is probably going to be on the field ALOT.. Just know LB depth is paper thin

rhog1

Quote from: razorbacker3 on July 16, 2015, 07:20:19 pm
These two, plus I could see Merrick getting a lot of playing time as the season goes on.

ldfergu

RebelW

Should've been more specific. Let's only pick true freshmen. JUCO don't count

WildRazorback

July 16, 2015, 07:44:23 pm #6 Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 07:55:58 pm by WildRazorback
(true freshman) Froholdt on defense. Pettway on offense.

hawgwild child

RAZORHOGG15

Quote from: rhog1 on July 16, 2015, 07:32:10 pm
These two, plus I could see Merrick getting a lot of playing time as the season goes on.
I have seen Merrick on campus this summer and although i think he is going to be a good player in the future, he needs more time in the weight room.  you can definetly see a difference in him and some of the other starters on the line.  That being said, Sabastian Tretola looks like a beast.  ohh and i think one of the tight ends (dont know which one) and a linebacker
ONE TEAM ONE HEART ONE GOAL

Never make the mistake of confusing kindness for weakness

razorbacker3

Quote from: WildRazorback on July 16, 2015, 07:44:23 pm
(true freshman) Froholdt on defense. Pettway on offense.

For true freshmen , I agree with these.

MissippHog

hawgwild child

True frosh
CJ O'Grady and Derrick Grahm

IBleedRazorbackRed

Froholdt and Cantrell or O'grady

ckhawgu

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on July 18, 2015, 11:29:07 am
Froholdt and Cantrell or O'grady
I also like Froholdt on Defense & Cantrell(as a wildcard) on Offense for sure! WPS!!! :razorback:

Rockhawg

Froholdt is going to be a Beast. On Offense i could see both Cantrell and Gragg getting lots of reps. I am stoked about seeing Froholdt and Bijon Jackson on the DL for a few years!The positive thing about having a tough schedule, is if you win those early tough games you can move up the rankings pretty quickly. Along with that comes all of the great publicity. With a little luck and a few breaks, we could  get some Big Time recruits to jump on board before the last seat is taken. Great time to be a Razorback Fan. Woo Pig !

secneahog

Saw a bunch of players this weekend.  Ones that stood out with just size..

Jwill. Beanum. Brandon Lewis. Sprinkle. Tretola. Gragg. Colton Jackson. Winston.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: razorbacker3 on July 16, 2015, 07:20:19 pm

This is the informed view.

Players most likely to get a chance to play this fall, in my view:

CB Nate Dalton, DT Hjalte Froholdt, LB Derrick Graham, LB Dre Greenlaw, LB Kendrick Jackson, P Blake Johnson, DE Jeremiah Ledbetter, WR La'Michael Pettway, CB Ryan Pulley, WR Dominique Reed.

Not all the LBs will play, but they'll compete for a chance to play. One of the two freshman CBs might make the travel squad. Ledbetter and Froholdt are definitely in the rotation. Reed will play, no doubt.
[CENSORED]!

secneahog

The way Bielema talks RW3 will be getting snaps also.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: secneahog on July 20, 2015, 04:57:13 pm
The way Bielema talks RW3 will be getting snaps also.

Question is will he be third or fourth on the depth chart? Competition is going to be good.
[CENSORED]!

ChiTown27

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw