Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBB on Sportcenter from SEC Media days

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, July 15, 2015, 02:59:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Didn't see this posted, but either way it needs to be seen... Watch the whole interview. CBB is golden..!

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/video-coach-bielema-joins-sportscenter-at-secmd15/
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 15, 2015, 02:59:48 pm
Didn't see this posted, but either way it needs to be seen... Watch the whole interview. CBB is golden..!

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/video-coach-bielema-joins-sportscenter-at-secmd15/
Posted over on MMQB; however, I suspect no one's going to object that it's being tagged again.

Huds_HawgTide

Someone needs to post the video of him getting emotional talking bout his players...thats why u want to come play for coach B....does any other coach show as much love to their players in the whole country...none! Best player coach out there
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

trphog

Awesome except for that [CENSORED] bag Suckeye Joey Galloway asking if we actually recruit wide receivers.

Huds_HawgTide

i hope we get graham and cleveland that will show him
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

rljjr

That might have been his best of the day. Great stuff. Thank you, I missed this one earlier.

tusksincolorado

Just one thing to say....

STRAP'EM UP, and GO HAWGS!

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Paul

Quote from: trphog on July 15, 2015, 04:22:54 pm
Awesome except for that [CENSORED] bag Suckeye Joey Galloway asking if we actually recruit wide receivers.
yeah, but it set Bret up for his quip about WR's blocking in the NFL.  BB is quick witted & seemingly always gets the better of an interviewer

Huds_HawgTide

Quote from: Paul on July 15, 2015, 09:09:54 pm
yeah, but it set Bret up for his quip about WR's blocking in the NFL.  BB is quick witted & seemingly always gets the better of an interviewer

Amen to that!
tommy boy

razorbacker3

He will have another career in the sports media after he tires of winning national championships at Arkansas.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rljjr on July 15, 2015, 05:44:26 pm
That might have been his best of the day. Great stuff. Thank you, I missed this one earlier.
that stat , "In my first 10 years I've had more players drafted than any other coach." Holy darn how did we get so lucky to get this man???
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: trphog on July 15, 2015, 04:22:54 pm
And by the end Joey said I want to play for you!! And coach said, ok we'll put you in on 3rd down!! bwahaha I love it!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ChicoHog

Crawford asks BB "can you find tape of when Joey blocked?" and BB comes back immediately and says "it was in pre-game".  Awesome!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ChicoHog on July 19, 2015, 09:26:45 am
Crawford asks BB "can you find tape of when Joey blocked?" and BB comes back immediately and says "it was in pre-game".  Awesome!
God I love me some Coach B!

Kevin

Our coach is quick on his feet with answers
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

smb

GeorgiaHOG

rzrbk4life

Excellent interview. Proud to have him as our coach
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Sivad

Coach B continues to excel.
It's fun being a Razorback fan again.

BornaHog

When it started, the interviewers were serious. Before it was half way done they were laughing and joking and kidding with CBB. That is why he does so well in interviews, he just stays true to himself and what he believes.   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG