Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kellen Diesch commits

Started by ricepig, June 14, 2015, 04:50:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

I'm officially committing to the University  of Arkansas! #wps #sec http://t.co/C2Wh0tDXtA

Slimac4

Hell yea! I needed this good news!

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: ricepig on June 14, 2015, 04:50:15 pm
I'm officially committing to the University  of Arkansas! #wps #sec http://t.co/C2Wh0tDXtA

This is great news!! Thank you for posting!

Wooo Pig!!! :razorback:

jjdlc

lefty08

Woo damn pig!

The kid is a beast!
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Trey1981

This is HUGE. His offer list is incredible. WPS!!!!!!!!

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

The_Boot_stops_here

Very good get. Pittman strikes again

Sivad

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on June 14, 2015, 05:17:10 pm
Very good get. Pittman strikes again
Yes it is and he sure did.
Woo Pig  :razorback:

ZERO

Christ almighty, look at that offer sheet. Almost half of the P5 teams in the nation want this guy.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

WaltonCollege

Our next skipper. Pittman does what he wants Woo Pig!

JackJohnson

WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Huge huge get!!!

COCHISE

Wow! Went in to the lone star state and got a kid all the Texas schools wanted. Impressive.

The real Hogules

Sam Pittman is a recruiting machine!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to 'The Hogs', Mr. Kellen Diesch.
Looking at his offer list makes me think we're running with the big dogs.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2155703/kellen-diesch

" WOO PIG "

Music City Hog

Vantage 8 dude

Welcome to the greatest nation on earth young man. Next............

Dirty

OGR69

Good get.  Kellen is a great kid and comes from a great family. learning the OL position at a nice clip, will help our HS team this year. Wonder if CSP would be interested in a 2fer deal?

The Hawg Marshal

Huds_HawgTide

Quote from: OGR69 on June 14, 2015, 05:45:27 pm
Good get.  Kellen is a great kid and comes from a great family. learning the OL position at a nice clip, will help our HS team this year. Wonder if CSP would be interested in a 2fer deal?

t who is the other?
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

codeHog

You play with anybody in the nation when you get players this good

ricepig

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: OGR69 on June 14, 2015, 05:45:27 pm

Who ya got?

Adam Stokes

So with all those offers, when is he getting a bump in his rating? 

WOO  :razorback:

Great haul!

PaintballHog

Love good news like this.  :razorback:

Bacon_Bitz

Hand picked by Sam love it

MissippHog

Steef

COCHISE

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

1hogfan

Mr. Diesch, You have made the Razorback Nation a happy bunch of fans! Welcome to our family!

The Hawg Marshal

Mom is excited. So that's a good thing.

Richard Davenport retweeted
AmyDiesch ‏@AmyBeth1111 44m44 minutes ago

So proud and excited for my son, Kellen, (@kell89) he just committed to the University of Arkansas! #WooPig

Vantage 8 dude

HoggusMaximus

This is the reason why i trust coaches evaluation over stars. 20+ offers from major schools and a 3 star.

ricepig

Quote from: Adam Stokes on June 14, 2015, 05:57:07 pm
So with all those offers, when is he getting a bump in his rating? 

WOO  :razorback:

Great haul!

Probably be like the SDS article on his commitment. According to them we beat out Texas, Oregon, and Okie St...........

Hogfan46

Our OLine is now a pipeline. These kids know they can come here and lay the groundwork to be in the NFL. Some kids will be ready to play right away. Others know they can red shirt, get stronger, come into their own and mature while receiving excellent coaching.

ChicoHog

I don't think we will ever have to worry about Olinemen with BB and Pittman here.  Great job coaches and welcome to Arkansas Kellen. 

The Hawg Marshal

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on June 14, 2015, 06:18:10 pm
This is the reason why i trust coaches evaluation over stars. 20+ offers from major schools and a 3 star.
Noted that. And for all those who would have you claim that many of the top notch programs wouldn't bother recruiting a mere 3 star..........

Dark Helmet Hog

ricepig

The Hawg Marshal

porkinsons disease

Very nice! Congrats to Kellen and the HOGS
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

deedster84

Definitely starting to get some very good O-line depth.

OGR69

lol-no not a secret.  My son plays on the OL with Kellen (now-Kellen used to play defense and they went against each other). Kellen got moved to LT this spring-mine got moved from C to RT last year.  Has dreamed of playing on the Hill, but can not control ht.  Has offers at smaller (non Power 5-Sun Belt, AAC, Conf USA, WAC) right now, but there are 2 P5 schools we just camped at that are looking hard at him for C-so we shall see and keep our fingers crossed.  Will be on the hill on the 20th.
Kellen is a great kid and a hard worker.  My son is tickled to death he is going to the Hogs-we have been pushing the Hogs on him for 2 years (even before they started recruiting him).  Very athletic and can see another 25-30 lbs on him easy. 

lefty08

Quote from: OGR69 on June 14, 2015, 07:14:24 pm
lol-no not a secret.  My son plays on the OL with Kellen (now-Kellen used to play defense and they went against each other). Kellen got moved to LT this spring-mine got moved from C to RT last year.  Has dreamed of playing on the Hill, but can not control ht.  Has offers at smaller (non Power 5-Sun Belt, AAC, Conf USA, WAC) right now, but there are 2 P5 schools we just camped at that are looking hard at him for C-so we shall see and keep our fingers crossed.  Will be on the hill on the 20th.
Kellen is a great kid and a hard worker.  My son is tickled to death he is going to the Hogs-we have been pushing the Hogs on him for 2 years (even before they started recruiting him).  Very athletic and can see another 25-30 lbs on him easy.

Arkansas has an excellent walk on program of that's an option
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15