Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Daniels

Started by dahogs23, May 23, 2015, 01:17:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgdwellings

Great family great kid! Would love to see him in a hog uniform! Kid is very much uncommon! His whole family is! Maybe it's like you guys say... Odd man out or B waiting to offer in person!

Arkansas WR

I don't know what his plans are for the weekend, but I know he is on campus right now. Just tweeted out a picture of him at the U of A. Hope he gets an offer!

Steef

MissippHog

I really hope it works out for him.  Seems like a good kid and one that we would be proud to have on the team.

whosiskid

I think I started the first thread about Daniels, asking if anyone knew why he hadn't received an offer. This article by Dudley seems to clarify that. It still sounds like he is ours to lose and I certainly hope we go after him hard after the results of his ACT.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

ricepig

Quote from: whosiskid on July 30, 2015, 08:55:38 am
I think I started the first thread about Daniels, asking if anyone knew why he hadn't received an offer. This article by Dudley seems to clarify that. It still sounds like he is ours to lose and I certainly hope we go after him hard after the results of his ACT.

It will be the end of September before he gets his results, time for lots of changes.

southeasthog

Huds_HawgTide

fingers crossed he passes...fingers crossed we get AGIM, DANIELS, and you cant say no to dexter lawerence either if he wants to jump on board...that kinda talet doesnt grow on trees
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

DeltaHog66

Seems like a great kid.. Hopefully he will be a Hog.