Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kennedy Ratliff

Started by Southarkansashog, January 02, 2018, 05:12:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Southarkansashog

I was looking over the razorback softball roster earlier but didn't see her anywhere on it.. I am from south Arkansas and we actually played Rison twice last year. She is a very talented young lady. Anyone know anything about this? Other freshmen are listed on the roster

psycHOGlogist

She has apparently left the team. I am not sure if she has left school or not. Her twitter bio no longer indicates that she's on the softball team (or a U of A student) and says she's in Rison. Her birthday was a few days ago, and several of her (former) teammates tweeted nice wishes and greetings to her, and she seemed very pleased to get them. Not sure if she had academic issues, got disillusioned with the sport, didn't like something about the program, or what (she committed, I believe, to Larabee's staff). She seems like a very nice young woman, and I wish her nothing but the best.

Southarkansashog

Man I hate to hear that. She was definitely talented enough to play

psycHOGlogist

I thought she had a chance to play this year, too. Not sure what happened, but if she still wants to play softball, I am sure she will have opportunities.

Southarkansashog

Correct me if I'm wrong but her younger sister is committed to Florida state right?

psycHOGlogist

That's correct. She committed during the summer/fall time period. She, too, is a very good player.

psycHOGlogist

Kennedy is currently attending and playing softball for Abilene Christian University. It looks like she transferred in January (according to her bio on the ACU sports site).

Wish the young lady well and hope she has an outstanding career in Abilene!

Southarkansashog

I second that. Hope she has a great career