Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe Johnson

Started by intelligence, April 13, 2016, 08:45:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

intelligence

[tweet]720416319170936834[/tweet]
Anyone know what was said, or have a link to audio perhaps?

factchecker

?

He's playing right now on ESPN---- Heat vs. Celtics. 

Here's the box score so far-

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400829104

8-15 for 17 points.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

OnTheHillHogFan

Joe played his ass off last night. He has had a great year and the Heat are going to make a run in the playoffs in the east this year.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

opineonswine

I like Joe Johnson.  Glad he was a Razorback.  Tis a shame, however, that's he not given one red cent to the University that spawned his career. 

daprospecta

Quote from: opineonswine on April 13, 2016, 10:04:44 pm
I like Joe Johnson.  Glad he was a Razorback.  Tis a shame, however, that's he not given one red cent to the University that spawned his career. 
I see what you are saying but who do you think needs the money more, the community he was raised in Little Rock(which he does support) or the University of Arkansas who gets donations from any and everybody?

opineonswine

Quote from: daprospecta on April 13, 2016, 10:59:57 pm
I see what you are saying but who do you think needs the money more, the community he was raised in Little Rock(which he does support) or the University of Arkansas who gets donations from any and everybody?

Both.  It's not like he is on a budget.  One of the wealthiest athletes ever to come out of Arkansas.  You'd think he could spare a dime for the University. 

SONofHAM

Quote from: intelligence on April 13, 2016, 08:45:27 pm
[tweet]720416319170936834[/tweet]
Anyone know what was said, or have a link to audio perhaps?
Huh?  He was playing well in a game
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"

rwspear

Quote from: opineonswine on April 14, 2016, 08:41:16 am
Both.  It's not like he is on a budget.  One of the wealthiest athletes ever to come out of Arkansas.  You'd think he could spare a dime for the University. 

How do you know he hasn't? Why do you care?

intelligence

Quote from: opineonswine on April 13, 2016, 10:04:44 pm
You mean the University that was too cheap to build a practice facility for basketball despite the fact that it had just won a national championship? I wouldn't give a flying fart in space to the U of A if was Joe Johnson

JIHawg

Quote from: rwspear on April 14, 2016, 11:09:18 am
How do you know he hasn't? Why do you care?

He moves in those circles and knows people who would know.  He gives a lot to the University himself, and therefore would like a former player who makes 23 million a year to share the load.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: opineonswine on April 14, 2016, 08:41:16 am

I couldn't care less about the green from him.
I'd like to see Basketball Support from him.  Pimp us, promote us, hype us, sell us, etc.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

ShadowHawg

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on April 14, 2016, 09:15:59 pm
I couldn't care less about the green from him.
I'd like to see Basketball Support from him.  Pimp us, promote us, hype us, sell us, etc.

Evidently he has given money to the school.

"Whether sponsoring a Jammin' for Jackets fundraiser basketball tournament, donating money to his alma mater, supporting Mike Beebe's 2010 re-election bid or working a basketball camp at the UA, Johnson again and again comes back to his roots." - Arkansasonline

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2012/jul/31/joe-johnson-lifelong-razorback-apparently-nobody-c/

acepoker

I don't know about Joe donating to the UofA but he has always been a proud Razorbacks and followed the Hogs and reps us. Not to mention the large billboard that hung in NYC forever

Athog

Quote from: intelligence on April 14, 2016, 01:15:39 pm
You mean the University that was too cheap to build a practice facility for basketball despite the fact that it had just won a national championship? I wouldn't give a flying fart in space to the U of A if was Joe Johnson

Oh yes that is it! I can tell you in the know!!! LOL!!

pigture perfect

I'm proud of Joe. I don't recall him ever making headlines except for his play. I believe he reps us better than most.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Scott7703

Quote from: daprospecta on April 13, 2016, 10:59:57 pm

I agree with this. His community needs the money WAY more than the university. At some point he may give to the UofA.

I hope that Joe and the Heat run thru the east and beat the crap out of Cleveland.

Paul

Every time he plays the Grizz in Memphis, he sends bus loads of LR kids to the game.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: acepoker on April 16, 2016, 03:08:38 pm
I don't know about Joe donating to the UofA but he has always been a proud Razorbacks and followed the Hogs and reps us. Not to mention the large billboard that hung in NYC forever

Sweet to see.

Go Joe!
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?