Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tennessee's Darkside emerges

Started by 56Hog, November 05, 2012, 12:24:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

56Hog

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2012/nov/04/john-adams-so-which-team-are-you-pulling-for/

Inner conflict is the issue now. Fans will have to wrangle with the prospect of pulling for or against their favorite team.

"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

DeltaBoy

Tenner needs to stay pat with Dooley.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: 56Hog on November 05, 2012, 12:24:26 pm
http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2012/nov/04/john-adams-so-which-team-are-you-pulling-for/

Inner conflict is the issue now. Fans will have to wrangle with the prospect of pulling for or against their favorite team.
Well at least we as Hog fans don't have to be so conflicted. We do have the relief in knowing that for better or worse (has to be for better!) we'll have a new HC named very likely some time in early December.

DeltaBoy

A down Tenner like a down Auburn is good for us!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

possumslayer

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

str8volfan

I would never root against my team, no matter the outcome.