Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Butt hurt over the Double reverse pass?

Started by MrKlem10, October 23, 2017, 11:39:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JaketheSnake

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 02:16:02 pm
How can anyone care what the opponent was able to do, instead of caring that we couldn't stop them?   My God I am sick of Arkansas people today.  Good Lord.
You apparently took my response as me caring either way.  Apathy has set in.  I feel bad for the kids, but that's about it.  I don't blame Gus a bit for doing that.

bphi11ips

Quote from: 311Hog on October 23, 2017, 03:02:20 pm
What part of these two things probably are not the same.

Was the HC from the same city/high school/and former coach of that school that was getting routed?

I am going to go with no he wasn't.  What part of "that is not necessary" do you not get?

As bad of a football team as we are Gus could have just ran a bloody dive play and it would been housed, the whole point is he made a point of it metaphorically by calling that play.  He stuck it to us not because it was a "good play at the right time" but because of the history between us.

And would you as a Hog fan still be sitting here begging for this man to be your coach after all that has happened? talk about Stockholm syndrome...

Find where I said anything about wanting him as our coach.  At least since Bielema was hired.  I could go back and find what I said about Malzahn in 2007 and might just to say I told you so.  We missed the chance to hire him then and should have.  We didn't because there were too many braying jackasses like you who screwed it up.

I'm one of the original "Bielemers" and still want to see how his players react the rest of the season before I form an opinion on 2018.  It's going to be funny watching the meltdown here if the Hogs win 4 or 5, and they are capable of doing it.  That's one of the reasons Malzahn didn't want to screw around when he had a chance to go for the throat. 

It's HILARIOUS how much Malzahn gets under some of your skins.  This one might be the worst.  "Gussie ran up the score on us Mommie!" 

Go suck your thumb. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Ā 

HotlantaHog

Have no problem with the call.

Have no problem with a team that's ahead by 40 trying to score with time running out of the game -- IF they have the second team in and are using it as a practice.

The goal is to put the game away, give the other team no hope -- and there have been times when another team has come from behind by 30 points. Not often, but not inconceivable. You put away the game, then put your second team in.

Then you use the game as an elaborate practice for the second team. Surprised Auburn didn't pass more in the fourth quarter.

311Hog

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 23, 2017, 03:45:28 pm
Find where I said anything about wanting him as our coach.  At least since Bielema was hired.  I could go back and find what I said about Malzahn in 2007 and might just to say I told you so.  We missed the chance to hire him then and should have.  We didn't because there were too many braying jackasses like you who screwed it up.

I'm one of the original "Bielemers" and still want to see how his players react the rest of the season before I form an opinion on 2018.  It's going to be funny watching the meltdown here if the Hogs win 4 or 5, and they are capable of doing it.  That's one of the reasons Malzahn didn't want to screw around when he had a chance to go for the throat. 

It's HILARIOUS how much Malzahn gets under some of your skins.  This one might be the worst.  "Gussie ran up the score on us Mommie!" 

Go suck your thumb. 

That is funny because my post was SPECIFICALLY in relation to Gus and the people that want him come back as our coach.

So why would you be talking to me right now if that did not include you? because that is who i was talking to.

Also i had/have nothing to do with who is the coach at any point and i would go out a limb and say neither do you.  Gus isn't the coach here not because of and my "braying".

Also i do not care personally i have checked out of this situation in terms of our season it is toast, and big changes will be coming undoubtedly i await our fate.  My comment is in reference to the idea that some are pushing that Gus loves Arkansas, loves this school and would come back in a heart beat and this same guy whom every time he plays Arkansas "runs the score up" and goes all out to embarrass it every chance he gets.  It is on the Hogs to stop him? no chit but that isn't what a coach does that has any ounce of respect for the school/team he is playing.

So again i ask you if i am not talking to you or about you why are you responding?

JaketheSnake

Quote from: texas tush hog on October 23, 2017, 02:27:15 pm

And Fayetteville never flipped old "high school" the bird? He wanted this job. He waited till Bielema's hiring was announced before he took the Auburn job. Jeffie deserves these beat downs. Gus telling Jeffie "How do you like me now?" As Toby Keith would say.
This makes you sound like you're a little more Gus loyal that UofA loyal.

Gus got screwed, and that's a big part of why he goes for the throat against us.  I don't blame him a bit. Don't want him here still, never did.

cosmodrum

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 03:46:54 pm
Our coach LET it happen.  You are bat shlt crazy to blame the OTHER coach.

I'm not blaming him. He can call whatever he wants. Just saying he was sticking it us.

And I'm AT LEAST bat shtt crazy, just so you know whaTF you're dealing with.
Go away, batin'

JaketheSnake

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on October 23, 2017, 03:05:13 pm
I would hope the Razorback flip every team the bird......nothing wrong in winning.
Not a bit... it is the defenses job to stop them.  No mercy rule in college.

311Hog

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 23, 2017, 03:53:02 pm
This makes you sound like you're a little more Gus loyal that UofA loyal.

Gus got screwed, and that's a big part of why he goes for the throat against us.  I don't blame him a bit. Don't want him here still, never did.

First sentence is what you see from some.  They are not Hog fans they are "Petrino fans", or "Gus fans" or "Nutt fans".  Fragments of the past

KennyForAD

Quote from: HotlantaHog on October 23, 2017, 03:50:35 pm
Have no problem with the call.

Have no problem with a team that's ahead by 40 trying to score with time running out of the game -- IF they have the second team in and are using it as a practice.

The goal is to put the game away, give the other team no hope -- and there have been times when another team has come from behind by 30 points. Not often, but not inconceivable. You put away the game, then put your second team in.

Then you use the game as an elaborate practice for the second team. Surprised Auburn didn't pass more in the fourth quarter.

Never complain about any major college team running up the score ... EVER.

cosmodrum

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 03:55:28 pm
Never complain about any major college team running up the score ... EVER.

I don't even care about the score. That wasn't the point of Gus calling that play.

Whatever, who cares. It's meaningless. Just another TD out of eleventy that we couldn't stop because this is the worst Hog football team I can remember.
Go away, batin'

KennyForAD

Quote from: cosmodrum on October 23, 2017, 03:57:27 pm
I don't even care about the score. That wasn't the point of Gus calling that play.

Whatever, who cares. It's meaningless. Just another TD out of eleventy that we couldn't stop because this is the worst Hog football team I can remember.

Why do you care what play the opposing coach called?   

311Hog

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 03:58:21 pm

Because you cannot claim a person is a "friend of the program, native son" when they are giving you the double finger salute to your face.

KennyForAD

I have no idea if you are or are not, but it makes you sound like one of those fools who hate Gus just because Houston Nutt hated Gus. 

Ā 

KennyForAD

Quote from: 311Hog on October 23, 2017, 03:59:01 pm
Because you cannot claim a person is a "friend of the program, native son" when they are giving you the double finger salute to your face.

He coaches the OTHER TEAM.    My God.   I guess we should have quit giving Roland Sales the ball when he was running all over our Native Son and Friend of the Program, Barry Switzer?    And Barry shouldn't have embarrassed us a few years after that.   And Jimmy Johnson shouldn't have hung fifty on us in LR?   

DUDE!     

cosmodrum

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 03:58:21 pm

Because it's Gus. Sorry, just don't like him, and I defended him during the Nutt crap. Some people love Gus. Good for them.

We couldn't stop them no matter what, so I guess it doesn't matter.
Go away, batin'

KennyForAD

Quote from: cosmodrum on October 23, 2017, 04:04:30 pm
Because it's Gus. Sorry, just don't like him, and I defended him during the Nutt crap. Some people love Gus. Good for them.

We couldn't stop them no matter what, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Right.  Props to you for saying the truth.  Got no problem with that. 

cosmodrum

Jiimmy murdered us in LR, but the Extenz thing was just too far.
Go away, batin'

311Hog

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 03:59:33 pm
I have no idea if you are or are not, but it makes you sound like one of those fools who hate Gus just because Houston Nutt hated Gus. 

are you serious man? we met at Foghorns during the Darksiders days i am pretty sure i hate them both, Nutt by far more than Gus, but Gus isn't innocent for that time as much as some would like to believe he is.

And of course he is the OTHER team that is my point.  People talk as if Gus holding this warm place in his heart for the Hogs, all while trying his hardest to embarrass them. wut?

Saban could have crushed us 100 to 3 but did he? nope why? because he isn't a petty a hole trying to stick it to his former employer

Gladstonesmoans

No doubt Auburn could have scored at least 80 if they hadn't pulled the starters.  And I hate to admit it!!!

WilsonHog

Our football program isn't worth the wadded up toilet paper it would take to wipe your ass, and we're worried about someone scoring on us?

KennyForAD

Quote from: 311Hog on October 23, 2017, 04:06:53 pm
are you serious man? we met at Foghorns during the Darksiders days i am pretty sure i hate them both, Nutt by far more than Gus, but Gus isn't innocent for that time as much as some would like to believe he is.

And of course he is the OTHER team that is my point.  People talk as if Gus holding this warm place in his heart for the Hogs, all while trying his hardest to embarrass them. wut?

Saban could have crushed us 100 to 3 but did he? nope why? because he isn't a petty a hole trying to stick it to his former employer

I've never hated Gus.  Don't see any reason to dislike him.   He owes us nothing and I would respect him less if he DID NOT try his absolute best against us.  Houston Nutt,however, is a despicable person worthy of any and all contempt he receives. 

KennyForAD

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 23, 2017, 04:25:06 pm
Our football program isn't worth the wadded up toilet paper it would take to wipe your ass, and we're worried about someone scoring on us?

bphi11ips

So again i ask you if i am not talking to you or about you why are you responding?

This is what I was responding to:

"And would you as a Hog fan still be sitting here begging for this man to be your coach after all that has happened?"

Two things:

1.  I have no problem with the call.  In fact, it was a great call.  It's a perfect example of why I posted this on November 19, 2007:

"If we don't hire Malzahn we will regret it."

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=175462.msg2734613#msg2734613

2.  I haven't posted a word today, this year, or since Bobby Petrino was hired "begging" for Gus Malzahn to be the Razorbacks coach.  That ship sailed a long time ago. Again, in large part because of the tiny but vocal minority who had their own personal ax to grind against one of the best football coaches this state will ever produce.  If you weren't part of that group then excuse me.

For now I refuse to do anything other than support the current head coach and the players the rest of this season.  It's asinine to speculate about possible head coaches when we have a chance to go 7-5. 

Swestwill66

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 23, 2017, 03:45:28 pm

Go suck your thumb.

It's more like "mommie, Gussie whipped our asses 2 years in a row, can he be our new daddy?"
We need a "NEW" coach not this guy that can't get it done with top ten talent !!

Ā 

311Hog

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 04:27:10 pm
I've never hated Gus.  Don't see any reason to dislike him.   He owes us nothing and I would respect him less if he DID NOT try his absolute best against us.  Houston Nutt,however, is a despicable person worthy of any and all contempt he receives. 

I don't necessarily hate him either.

1. Nutt yes i hate him (time has worn the point of this hate, but its like Texas i do still get mad when i see or hear their name.)
2. Gus bailed, and he left his kids behind to take on that shiet storm by themselves.  Then in the passing years of things like this, taking Dyer and then doing jackace type stuff like fumblerooskie up by 100 when he doesn't seem to do that to anyone else it is a clear message to the Razorbacks to deny is crazy.  But you are right Gus doesnt owe "us" anything, but he does owe Mitch and he is never coming back here to coach so i am not going to sit here and sing his praises and defend him on a Hog message board being a Razorback.

311Hog

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 23, 2017, 04:31:22 pm
This is what I was responding to:

"And would you as a Hog fan still be sitting here begging for this man to be your coach after all that has happened?"

Two things:

1.  I have no problem with the call.  In fact, it was a great call.  It's a perfect example of why I posted this on November 19, 2007:

"If we don't hire Malzahn we will regret it."

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=175462.msg2734613#msg2734613

2.  I haven't posted a word today, this year, or since Bobby Petrino was hired "begging" for Gus Malzahn to be the Razorbacks coach.  That ship sailed a long time ago. Again, in large part because of the tiny but vocal minority who had their own personal ax to grind against one of the best football coaches this state will ever produce.  If you weren't part of that group then excuse me.

For now I refuse to do anything other than support the current head coach and the players the rest of this season.  It's asinine to speculate about possible head coaches when we have a chance to go 7-5. 

So you are someone that at one point wanted Gus as the Hog coach, but you have accepted that he won't be.  that is what i am talking about there are people responding today that believe he could and will walk through that door any minute.

The guy can't say any louder that has zero respect for the UofA than to watch the games between us and Auburn over the years.  it is crystal clear.

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on October 23, 2017, 12:57:14 pm
Agree with all this. I didn't like seeing the reverse pass because it worked. Just like I didn't like seeing all Auburn's successful playsā€”Stidham's runs, Pettway's runs, etc.

This is the idea. We get run on, passed on, reversed on, kick returned on...OUR JOB IS TO STOP IT. What does it matter how the other team does what they're supposed to do? I was pissed when Auburn's reverse-pass happened mostly because we let it happen. Would people have hated it less if it had been in the first half?

Also, I'm way more offended at freaking QUARTERBACKS running through us like they're wearing the orange/no-hit jersey. Example, Stidham, Mond, Hurts, last year A&M's Knight. Gawwwd, that makes me want to puke.

bphi11ips

Quote from: 311Hog on October 23, 2017, 04:39:28 pm
So you are someone that at one point wanted Gus as the Hog coach, but you have accepted that he won't be.  that is what i am talking about there are people responding today that believe he could and will walk through that door any minute.

The guy can't say any louder that has zero respect for the UofA than to watch the games between us and Auburn over the years.  it is crystal clear.

I think that's nonsense.  I also think it's poor sportmanship to whine about a great play at a critical point in a game.  Ten minutes earlier Auburn was up 17-6. 

I don't live in NWA but went to school there and have been a Razorbacks fan for 50 years. I know nothing about the local politics that led to all the bad blood between the pro and anti-Malzahn factions and couldn't care less - then or now.  I watched the drama unfold and have talked to people who know something about what happened.  I have my own opinion and it's not all pro-Malzahn.  But the "St. Gus" people piss me off for the same reason that posters here who call WMS a dump piss me off - they are intentionally divisive, and that's not good for the program or the fanbase.

You can hate Malzahn all you want, but hate him because he coaches the enemy.  If you think he's not an excellent football coach, you are ignoring the obvious.  It reeks of sour grapes and jealousy, and that is something that should embarrass Razorbacks fans.

311Hog

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 23, 2017, 04:56:56 pm
I think that's nonsense.  I also think it's poor sportmanship to whine about a great play at a critical point in a game.  Ten minutes earlier Auburn was up 17-6. 

I don't live in NWA but went to school there and have been a Razorbacks fan for 50 years. I know nothing about the local politics that led to all the bad blood between the pro and anti-Malzahn factions and couldn't care less - then or now.  I watched the drama unfold and have talked to people who know something about what happened.  I have my own opinion and it's not all pro-Malzahn.  But the "St. Gus" people piss me off for the same reason that posters here who call WMS a dump piss me off - they are intentionally divisive, and that's not good for the program or the fanbase.

You can hate Malzahn all you want, but hate him because he coaches the enemy.  If you think he's not an excellent football coach, you are ignoring the obvious.  It reeks of sour grapes and jealousy, and that is something that should embarrass Razorbacks fans.

you seriously just said it happened a critical moment in the game? do you honestly believe that?  if so then i will back out of this conversation now because the game was over, had been over, was over before it even began.  There was nothing critical about that call.  It was kicking a team when they were down.  it is the exact thing that creates bad blood. 

I will not get into the dynamic of NWA the 2006 issues, GSD none of that.  Malzahn is not to worshiped that is where i leave it.

bphi11ips

Quote from: 311Hog on October 23, 2017, 05:00:44 pm
you seriously just said it happened a critical moment in the game? do you honestly believe that?  if so then i will back out of this conversation now because the game was over, had been over, was over before it even began.  There was nothing critical about that call.  It was kicking a team when they were down.  it is the exact thing that creates bad blood. 

I will not get into the dynamic of NWA the 2006 issues, GSD none of that.  Malzahn is not to worshiped that is where i leave it.

The score was 31-6. Auburn just recovered a fumble to kill a Razorbacks drive in Auburn territory.  Auburn lost a 20 point lead the week before at LSU.  Malzahn was criticized all week for taking his foot off the gas.  The call was the perfect call at the perfect time.  It put the game out of reach....until the following kickoff.  So Auburn's starters stayed in for one more series before Malzahn gave Arkansas a chance to produce a long drive against his subs.

What is so difficult to understand about that?  Auburn has a good team.  Why not just say good game?

I do have one question. Where do you live?

elksnort

Quote from: LRHawg on October 23, 2017, 11:47:34 am
Found it a bit of a dick move, considering they could easily just run the ball over and over for 6 yards a pop and end the game sooner.
Well, maybe they wanted to give the hogs a chance to stop their passing because they could not stop the run.

311Hog

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 23, 2017, 05:11:35 pm
The score was 31-6. Auburn just recovered a fumble to kill a Razorbacks drive in Auburn territory.  Auburn lost a 20 point lead the week before at LSU.  Malzahn was criticized all week for taking his foot off the gas.  The call was the perfect call at the perfect time.  It put the game out of reach....until the following kickoff.  So Auburn's starters stayed in for one more series before Malzahn gave Arkansas a chance to produce a long drive against his subs.

What is so difficult to understand about that?  Auburn has a good team.  Why not just say good game?

I do have one question. Where do you live?

we are not LSU.  it was plain from the openning snap that we had no chance.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: Mo_Better_Hogs on October 23, 2017, 12:26:31 pm
Oh, I was mad. But just at EVERYTHING, mostly the state of our program.

Gus?ā€”Not really. That reverse pass did several thingsā€”Gus's team had been whipping us on every snap, and he was getting bored. He needed to flex his 'innovation' muscle just to let off some built-up pressure. I was amazed they pulled it off so flawlessly (but then again, I wasn't, considering the D they were going against.) Also, and this was the first thing I thought, Gus wanted to give one final "f-you" to Arkansas. Lastly, and this relates to my first point, they needed a big play to give them the momentum for the home stretch. A big-bang play. Yes, they could have kept running it up the middle and scored 3 or 4 minutes later.

There is nothing that can't be done on our defense. The last 2 years is truly unprecedented.

You could say that Gus was actually trying to help our defense recognize these sorts of plays in the future.   I'm sure they won't forget it now.   

Swestwill66

Quote from: Pecos Hog on October 23, 2017, 05:17:18 pm
You could say that Gus was actually trying to help our defense recognize these sorts of plays in the future.   I'm sure they won't forget it now.   
Wanna bet ?

WilsonHog

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 23, 2017, 04:56:56 pm

Agreed. Some of these folks act like Malzahn did something to them personally.

bphi11ips

Quote from: 311Hog on October 23, 2017, 05:15:09 pm
we are not LSU.  it was plain from the openning snap that we had no chance.

Same thought OU fans had when they led Iowa State 24-13 at the half.

Did you ignore my question or just miss it?

elksnort

October 23, 2017, 05:38:22 pm #86 Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 11:45:35 am by elksnort
Quote from: WilsonHog on October 23, 2017, 04:25:06 pm
Ahhh my goodness. too funny.

Listen, I appreciate your appreciation for going up to the Hill on a fall weekend and supporting your team and school. I have a daughter there now and it is indeed a great place. Get what you can out of life, i suppose.

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 23, 2017, 05:23:21 pm
Agreed. Some of these folks act like Malzahn did something to them personally.

There's also the possibility that he did.

BrianG

The better coach kicked our a s s.  But since he is a winner and a good coach he isn't good enough for a lot of this fan base.  If he came here and started winning you would be in love with him.  My goodness y'all just scream and giggle over a truly despicable  human being in Bobby P.  Lol...really...and you dislike Malzahn.  He isn't even in the same universe of being an a s s as Petrino....Lol.   Amazed...and not in a good way.

hog of steele

Quote from: BrianG on October 23, 2017, 06:18:35 pm
The better coach kicked our a s s.  But since he is a winner and a good coach he isn't good enough for a lot of this fan base.  If he came here and started winning you would be in love with him.  My goodness y'all just scream and giggle over a truly despicable  human being in Bobby P.  Lol...really...and you dislike Malzahn.  He isn't even in the same universe of being an a s s as Petrino....Lol.   Amazed...and not in a good way.

Leaving the character question aside, is he a good coach? Granted, he has a keen offensive mind. What he did here as OC was inspiring. But what of his off years? I know an 8 win off year looks great today, but could he do that here?

hog.goblin

October 23, 2017, 06:22:53 pm #90 Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 07:56:40 pm by hog.goblin
CBB had it coming.  You can't slam a guy publicly for his brand of football and not expect retribution when the opportunity arises.

bphi11ips

Quote from: hog of steele on October 23, 2017, 06:22:39 pm
Leaving the character question aside, is he a good coach? Granted, he has a keen offensive mind. What he did here as OC was inspiring. But what of his off years? I know an 8 win off year looks great today, but could he do that here?

Would be tough playing Clemson and Georgia.

twistitup

Quote from: jkstock04 on October 23, 2017, 11:54:31 am
I find it funny some of our fans are whining about this. I thought it was marvelous. That's how you throat stomp a team to keep them from even thinking of crawling back in the game.

They were wanting redemption from the LSU debacle...and got it. I wish our coaches and team would do something similar.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

KennyForAD

Quote from: 311Hog on October 23, 2017, 04:06:53 pm

I don't remember ever being at Foghorn's, but that doesn't mean I wasn't.  lol.   How tall am I?

KennyForAD

I don't remember ever being at Foghorn's, but that doesn't mean I wasn't.  Absinthe has her drawbacks.  lol.   How tall am I?

???

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: hogboarder on October 23, 2017, 12:03:17 pm
Same people that scream "my kid deserves a trophy tooooo".

No way... The people who complain are old sacks like myself who remember a time when that kind of stunt got your QB put in the ER. It's different days. Now winning isn't enough you have to T-bag someone in order to feel like a man. I promise you that Ol' saint Gus would have had Nick Fairly sending business to NWA Ortho. There's winning and then there's embarrassment. I promise you prior to 1997 it was thought to be in poor taste. Pete Carol made it OK. When Jimmy Johnson did it Miami was Thug U..
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

JoeHawg

Does not matter if it was Gus or another coach   They went for the final kill  We are never in position for that  I remember Bret putting up 80 on people at Wisconsin  All that was said by media was he is a great coach    Where is that coach now?  I have been a donor for 46 years, 46.  I started out with 2 seats in upper deck next to the top row. I am fortunate now to have a suite and some outside tickets.   I am embarrassed I am sure the players are embarrassed.   This coach needs to go.
Best for us  Best for him to move on.
Once a Hog Always a Hog

311Hog

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 23, 2017, 05:27:00 pm
Same thought OU fans had when they led Iowa State 24-13 at the half.

Did you ignore my question or just miss it?

I would question your understanding of football if you think our game with Auburn and OU game with Iowa state are in anyway similar.  Here is a hint they aren't we rolled over and quit out of the gate, i think after we got the goal line stand and then the offense crapped the bed again that was it.

In some games yes teams can come back, not in our games unless you are talking about the other team coming back on us.  My point is that play call was a message and that message was FU, there is no other way to explain it.  Any other coach does this ? i don't give a crap, and i don't even care about Gus doing it, what i care about are the Gus lovers coming on here trying tell me that Gus loves Arkansas and will drop Auburn to come coach here in a second and that we all should be pushing for him to come here....

311Hog

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 09:57:31 pm
I don't remember ever being at Foghorn's, but that doesn't mean I wasn't.  Absinthe has her drawbacks.  lol.   How tall am I?

???

I maybe mixing you up with someone else, back at the height of the Nutt drama lots of posters on here met at Foghorns to discuss the hogs, lots of Darksiders for somereason i thought you were one of them. 

Safe to say i was one of them i am not fan of Nutt's.

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: Pecos Hog on October 23, 2017, 05:17:18 pm

HA. Yeah, I'd remember the last massive kick in the nuts I got. And our defense will. But the problem is--we remember the pain but aren't smart enough to learn how to avoid the NEXT one. This is the recent trend in the Bielema regime.