Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greetings

Started by HognotinMemphis, April 25, 2017, 06:32:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Hogville looks as good as ever. I have been away from Razorback athletics for a couple of years. I look forward to getting up to speed and paying more attention to football and the Razorback program and its coaching staff.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Lanny

Where have you been? 
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

WilsonHog

Quote from: HoginMemphis on April 25, 2017, 06:32:10 pm
Hogville looks as good as ever. I have been away from Razorback athletics for a couple of years. I look forward to getting up to speed and paying more attention to football and the Razorback program and its coaching staff.

Welcome back.

I'm no longer "WilsonHog" either, but since the town got written about in the New York Times, I figured I'd keep the moniker.

bennyl08

Quote from: WilsonHog on April 25, 2017, 07:26:16 pm
Welcome back.

I'm no longer "WilsonHog" either, but since the town got written about in the New York Times, I figured I'd keep the moniker.

Wilson is a place and not a name? Or did you get married?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

ricepig

Quote from: bennyl08 on April 25, 2017, 07:31:14 pm
Wilson is a place and not a name? Or did you get married?

Are you not from Arkansas? You never heard of Robert E Lee Wilson?

ricepig

Quote from: PorkRinds on April 25, 2017, 08:17:02 pm
That's a great article about ricepig.

Lol, about the only thing we have in common was my great-grandfather acquired his farmland in the same time period as Mr. Wilson. I have eaten at the Wilson Cafe, pre and post the Lawrence's purchase.

KlubhouseKonnected

Finally made parole eh?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

(notOM)Rebel123

Welcome back.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Bacons Rebellion

bennyl08

Quote from: ricepig on April 25, 2017, 07:35:26 pm
Are you not from Arkansas? You never heard of Robert E Lee Wilson?

I am. If I did, that information never made it to long term storage.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

JIHawg

You still hang out with Truth?

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Razorbackers

Swine Time

Wilson is a great little town in NEA anybody that's gonna be in the area this weekend don't forget about this.

https://www.arkansas.com/blog/post/wilson-hosts-the-2nd-annual-crawfish-festival-on-april-30/wilson-crawfish-festival/
There's only one thing worse than a LSU fan and that's a Texas fan

Tejano Jawg

Welcome back HoginMempho. You'll be amazed at what we've done with the place.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: WilsonHog on April 25, 2017, 07:26:16 pm
Welcome back.

Yes, saw that article. Big deal. Make Wilson, AR sound great.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: JIHawg on April 25, 2017, 10:54:40 pm
You still hang out with Truth?
Did while I was in Memphis. Left Memphis 2 years ago after almost 31 years there. Still stay in touch with him...just spoke with him this week. He is doing very well.

SultanofSwine

Quote from: HoginMemphis on April 26, 2017, 10:52:57 am
Did while I was in Memphis. Left Memphis 2 years ago after almost 31 years there. Still stay in touch with him...just spoke with him this week. He is doing very well.
Quote from: HoginMemphis on April 26, 2017, 10:51:52 am
Yes, saw that article. Big deal. Make Wilson, AR sound great.

So it's hogouttamemphis now?

HognotinMemphis

PorkRinds

So you can finally afford to get your internet turned back on after losing all that money betting against the hogs and for Petrino?  ;)

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome back HiM...........

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on April 27, 2017, 11:37:30 am

Welcome back HiM...........

Thanks.

SemperHawg

|
                                                                        |
                                                                        |
                                                                        |
                                                                        V

Ragnar Hogbrok

Welp.  It was a good run.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

McKdaddy

2nd one

|
     |
     |
     |
     |
     V
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Birminghog

Welcome back. Begin at 1:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLUNypEfrFQ

I would have edited for length, but I don't know how.