Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dabo agrees with the Head Ball Coach; Clemson is not South Carolina.

Started by jbcarol, December 01, 2011, 09:31:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

IronHog

Quote from: jbcarol on December 01, 2011, 09:31:03 pm
Dabo: I was taught to win or lose with class.

We've won a national title [under Ford] and more bowl games than SC has bowl appearances.

Clemson is just a few notches behind Texas on the less with more scale.......
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

regi

Wow, Dabo took shots or 5 mins. Good stuff. Can't wait for Ball Coach's rebuttal. Clemson has owned Carolina, no doubt, but Ball Coach owns Dabo. If Clemson loses 4 in a row? bye bye Dabo

Gas Can

DOGALUM

No...not the nutty....not by a long shot.  He said it's on him. 

I thought his comments were AWESOME!!!  Spurrier can eat a fat one for all I care.  "Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California..."....classic.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

jamie72921

Dabo is the HDN of the ACC..........

He is an emotional disaster whose lack of professional demeanor costs his team over the long haul
Bless your heart

rljjr

Good for you, Dabo. Stick up for your program! Now just figure out how to say all you said in about 20 seconds instead of five minutes and it'll be great.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: jamie72921 on December 02, 2011, 12:58:14 am
Dabo is the HDN of the ACC..........

He is an emotional disaster whose lack of professional demeanor costs his team over the long haul
hdn never recruited half as good a players as sweeney.  the doing 'less with more' statement made towards the top of the thread resonates

MountieDawg

DABO needs 8 wins next year if he is going to have more than 35 in his 1st 5 years at Clemson!
SEC!

nwarazfan

jbcarol

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: jbcarol on December 01, 2011, 09:31:03 pm
Dabo: I was taught to win or lose with class.

We've won a national title [under Ford] and more bowl games than SC has bowl appearances.
Anyone get the impression these schools don't exactly love one another? LOL

jbcarol

"Smart people don't believe everything they read and they don't believe hearsay. ... I guess Dabo believed it."

Steve Spurrier or something the SC SID office attributed to Steve Spurrier that he didn't really say after further review.

JTHog59

Dabo and his Clemson team is another overrated ESPN darling. Clemson has owned USC years ago but not in the last 5 or so years. Dabo will fade away in a couple of years.
I think Spurrier could take him in a MMA match! I'd buy a ticket!
Go Hogs

jamie72921

Quote from: jbcarol on December 02, 2011, 12:05:39 pm
Dabo was responding to this shot:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=439215.0

I love it. The Ole Ball Coach is hilarious and Swinney needs to do his talking on the field because he just sounds like a whiny twerp.
Bless your heart

DOGALUM

Quote from: jamie72921 on December 02, 2011, 11:33:56 pm
I love it. The Ole Ball Coach is hilarious and Swinney needs to do his talking on the field because he just sounds like a whiny twerp.
The Ole Ball Coach is a washed up has been with no more fire in his belly. He's just collecting a check and running his mouth.  If I'm South Carolina, I'm putting him out to pasture yesterday.  Decent defense and Lattimore......that's about it.  His time has passed.  He doesn't care anymore. 
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

regi

Quote from: DOGALUM on December 03, 2011, 03:56:33 am
The Ole Ball Coach is a washed up has been with no more fire in his belly. He's just collecting a check and running his mouth.  If I'm South Carolina, I'm putting him out to pasture yesterday.  Decent defense and Lattimore......that's about it.  His time has passed.  He doesn't care anymore. 

Most wins over a two year span in the history of South Carolina Football, yeah, Ball Coach is just mailing it in. Unless the Ole Ball Coach retires, Dabo will be fired before Ball Coach hangs it up.