Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will they move the visitors section next year?

Started by Drop the Mike, September 30, 2017, 08:35:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Drop the Mike

With the new stadium configuration set to be finished next fall, is there anyway they might move it from the lower east side to the upper deck?

I never understood why we give up prime lower level sections to visitors while many season ticket holders get bumped to the upper deck. Take a look at where the Clemson fans are in the game at Blacksburg; Upper corner.

hamsam

Quote from: Drop the Mike on September 30, 2017, 08:35:03 pm
With the new stadium configuration set to be finished next fall, is there anyway they might move it from the lower east side to the upper deck?

I never understood why we give up prime lower level sections to visitors while many season ticket holders get bumped to the upper deck. Take a look at where the Clemson fans are in the game at Blacksburg; Upper corner.

I agree. Upper deck, east side for visitors. Encourage the other team's fans NOT to attend.
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: hamsam on September 30, 2017, 08:47:48 pm

I agree. Upper deck, east side for visitors. Encourage the other team's fans NOT to attend.

I agree.  I was amazed visiting other stadiums how bad the visitors section is/was.
Retired Radio Host

JackTNHogfan

Someone tweet Jeffy about this.  He will probably think it's stupid and come to the conclusion that it's good for the state and university to provide visitors with a joyful and comfortable experience rather than create a home field advantage for our team, but hey at least we tried...

RazorbackToTheFuture

October 01, 2017, 12:02:21 am #4 Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 06:21:24 am by hog13hog
Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 30, 2017, 09:40:50 pm
Someone tweet Jeffy about this.  He will probably think it's stupid and come to the conclusion that it's good for the state and university to provide visitors with a joyful and comfortable experience rather than create a home field advantage for our team, but hey at least we tried...

If we keep on the current trend then visiting fans may be the only ones willing to buy expensive tickets.