Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THE BEST PLACE to follow Arkansas baseball (according to players and parents)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, March 19, 2019, 04:05:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

rupert

The play by play here is much appreciated---hopefully more of the SEC games will be televised...but huge thanks to the contributors for the great job they do..

hog_stu

hogwild32

Can Doug write a program that checks your "last visited EI before Regionals" date? Last nights thread was 3 pages of crying in between the red colored pbp. Great board, been reading since 2012 CWS mega thread. Speaking of, where's TuckFexas?

leroyhawg

Quote from: Dawgville on March 20, 2019, 02:04:44 pm
I'm a Georgia fan and I visit this board because it has the most intelligent college baseball talk on the internet.

The posters here flat out know the game.

Thanks Dawg you had a salty little team this year.
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

Hereford

Been here reading for a long time. First board to ever join and love talking baseball. Just hope I haven't dumbed it down for others. Hope I don't sound like a know it all not what I'm trying to do just giving my thoughts

oldhawg

Thanks to all of you that keep this board relevant to the game and the players.

Olive Branch Hog

I am a daily reader of the EI forum, but as the parent of a former major college baseball player who was later drafted, I can appreciate how good this forum really is.   I read a lot, but post little, because I don't need to.  All the information is there for me without the need to get into diatribes that occur on some of the other sub-forums of this board.

I can understand why the parents of the players have enjoyed this place so much over the years.