Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Samford (0-0, 0-0 SC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 10, 2017, 06:15:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgphish

we might actually be able to 2 platoon effectively this year....getting excited here.

Bigmac2

Quote from: Hawgphish on November 10, 2017, 07:55:30 pm
has thompson and gafford been on the floor at the same time?

Don't think so. Trey had Bailey in with him.

Razorbacks#1

47-19 HOGS!

RAZORBACKS Scoring

Macon - 14
Bailey - 9
Jones - 6
Beard - 5
Gafford - 5
Thompson - 4
Barford - 2
Osubuahiem - 2
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

brenthog

Dont forget my passive aggressive comment about Anton, that could be construed as negative.

thebignasty

Gafford, Bailey and Hall gives insane frontcourt length and athleticism
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

phadedhawg

Hawgphish

those shirts are awesome...they say on back "home of the free because of the brave".  And red white and blue hog on front.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hogs49ers

Quote from: brenthog on November 10, 2017, 07:59:49 pm
Dont forget my passive aggressive comment about Anton, that could be construed as negative.

I do not count comments about Anton as negative  ;)
SCREW Vandy!

FATHAWG08

Arkansas players look like men. Love the athleticism of this team. Hogs are playing great defense, really good rebounding. Samford is getting one shot and off to the races for the Hogs. Keep it up~`
I love off season Football!!

phadedhawg

phadedhawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogs49ers

Man these young men are happy and are just having fun, loving the game!  This is what I like to see, the culture Mike has built over many years is really starting to take a major effect!
SCREW Vandy!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hoglady

Quote from: Hawgphish on November 10, 2017, 08:01:06 pm
those shirts are awesome...they say on back "home of the free because of the brave".  And red white and blue hog on front.

They need to sell those.
I would love to buy one.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

thebignasty

Quote from: Hogs49ers on November 10, 2017, 08:01:27 pm
I do not count comments about Anton as negative  ;)

He looks like he's put a lot of diet and exercise in this off season.
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

brenthog

Quote from: Hawgphish on November 10, 2017, 08:01:06 pm

Where do we get one?

Hogs49ers

Quote from: thebignasty on November 10, 2017, 08:04:33 pm
He looks like he's put a lot of diet and exercise in this off season.

Yah I agree, I really want to see him have a great senior year.  He does like a completely different player body wise, I barely recognized him.
SCREW Vandy!

Hogs49ers

I just hope our players do not get a big head like I am getting right now, and bring it like this when they play the PK80 tourney.
SCREW Vandy!

Sow Lancelot

"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogs49ers

Quote from: Sow Lancelot on November 10, 2017, 08:06:25 pm
Bailey is going to be fun to watch.

He looks like he could be the next Qualls if he keeps playing with this much energy!
SCREW Vandy!

Lady Razorback

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Hawgphish

Lady Razorback

brenthog

Quote from: Lady Razorback on November 10, 2017, 08:09:04 pm
I want a t-shirt too.  If someone can grab one for me.   ;D

Someone needs to find out about how we can get one of these t-shirts.

Bkhardicars

Love how we're playing the first game..Usually seems to take a half season to get warned up! This is a good sign!

Hogs49ers

SCREW Vandy!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogs49ers

Man Trey has great vision, love those overhanded quick passes that he makes to cutting players, or his bounce pass is really nice!
SCREW Vandy!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

bigred223

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

brenthog

Past minute with Anton Beard:
Way to go Beard, great shot! (Sarcasm)
Way to go Beard, great shot!
Way to go Beard, great shot!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!