Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wilson is first QB taken in ESPN SEC bloggers fantasy draft

Started by jbcarol, September 02, 2011, 10:46:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

No. 6 (Chris): Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson

QuoteWith all the great receiving talent around him, Wilson's a good bet to throw for 3,000 yards and 30 touchdowns. He's also going to be better at extending the play than Ryan Mallett was.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

ADAM_713

Okay this is funny from the comments on that page.

"Ark fans would prob have Knile Davis on crutches than Lattimore or Richardson."
Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

lawhawg

QuoteNo. 5 (Edward): Arkansas WR Greg Childs

Rationale: You always want to get a high-flying wide receiver and Childs should be Tyler Wilson's top passing target this fall. In that offense he'll touch the ball plenty of times.

Not a good pick.  With so many really good targets, I don't see any of our receivers putting up huge individual numbers.

bennyl08

Quote from: lawhawg on September 02, 2011, 11:06:04 am
Not a good pick.  With so many really good targets, I don't see any of our receivers putting up huge individual numbers.

For all the comparison to the patriots we have, we definitely execute more like the Saints.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

The_Iceman

Picking an Arkansas WR is not a good pick, period. One week you may get 100+yds and a TD, but the next week you may get one catch out of them. There are just so many weapons.