Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU TE coach to Mizzou

Started by go hogues, February 10, 2009, 07:44:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Wildhog

Horton's all hog.  However, he does need a raise.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Wayne Watson

I bet he's happy where he is.  Dad's here and family means a lot.  Plus he has a great boss.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Hogs12

Quote from: PorkOpine on February 10, 2009, 08:02:48 pm
If Henson isn't returning to his roots, this makes no sense.  It's not even a lateral move.
I know. I wonder what happened to make him leave LSU for Mizzou. He has been with Coach Miles since 2001. Maybe he just got tired of him and wanted a job someplace else.

jonesark™

jdhogster

Does he even have ties to either school.  to me that wouldn't make sense, Horton leaving for either.  But that's not to say we should pay him one salary when he obviously deserves more.  And how in the world did he not make it on that ESPN guy's list of the top 10 recruiters....heck, he didn't even make the top 25.  He single handedly kept the 08 class together and snagged some big fish this year. 

jonesark™

wouldn't that be a step down...

LSU>Misery

arkbengal

Quote from: jonesark on February 10, 2009, 11:05:09 pm

LSU>Misery

It's a good career move for Henson, who wants to move up in the coaching ranks. Chance to work as OL coach and recruit. Leaving on very good terms with Miles and the LSU staff, but no place at this time for him to move up there. Interestingly, have seen Clint Conque's name come up in relation to this opening at LSU.

HogFanInBigD

Quote from: jonesark on February 10, 2009, 11:05:09 pm

LSU>Misery
thats funny considering LSU is one of the most popular colleges to attend in the nation and has one of the best fanbases in the country.
Callin Woo Pig From Big D!

Table Rocker

Corndog U: Best fan bases? AYSM?

Tammany Tom

Quote from: Table Rocker on February 11, 2009, 02:36:24 pm
Corndog U: Best fan bases? AYSM?

He didn't say best behaved, just one of the best fanbases.

Hey...........Our new defensive coaches, particularly Chavis, was extremely impressed with the NSD Recruiting Bash turnout this year. They all said that in all the years that they've been in college football, they have never seen anything like it.

How many other schools in the country can get 5000+ people to go to a NSD recruiting party?  I seriously doubt 5 other schools could get 5000+ giving away tickets. The Bayou Bash Recruiting Party tickets go for $45 per ticket and to buy a table it will cost you $1000.

arkbengal

Table Rocker

When I think of 'best fanbases'-class and behavior are key factors.

R-VilleHog

What is the origin of the Corndog-U statements?