Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florida State rumor

Started by husker71, May 21, 2015, 06:41:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

husker71

according to Hoopdirt.com  Leonard Hamilton is about to name Dickie Nutt as his new assistant coach

TrueBlue

You have to have some balls to name Nutt as an assistant.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hamilton should ask Nelson Catalina how that worked out for him
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Arazorbackguy1

Nutt is all over the place.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: TrueBlue on May 21, 2015, 07:03:37 pm
You have to have some balls to name Nutt as an assistant.

i believe there is a connection. Didn't he work for him some when he was head coach at Oklahoma State?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

husker71

they did work together at Okie State   For you older guys   probably one of the greatest basketball books "Heaven is a Playground"  about basketball in Brooklyn and specifically the life and recruitment of Fly Williams.  In the book there was a young assistant coach from Austin Peay always around and taking players (Danny Odums and Fly) down to Clarksville    That assistant coach was Leonard Hamilton 

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on May 21, 2015, 09:09:00 pm
Nutt is all over the place.

I have soooo many joke's but this board is PG13 "evil smile"
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Uncle SI

What's the worse that could happen? I guess Hamilton could be left with some "egg" on his face.

*Insert Nutt for egg.
First time, long time, great topic, love the show.

Dr. Starcs

hoggusamoungus

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

HawgWild

I'm lazy and haven't followed this closely but what happened to Pelphrey?

TIA

mhuff

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on May 21, 2015, 09:01:53 pm
Hamilton should ask Nelson Catalina how that worked out for him

I think the knife wound has finally healed.

HamIAm