Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guess we can Dismiss Donovon more Experienced than Anderson now.

Started by Mr. Porkleone, May 18, 2015, 02:44:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Porkleone

White can't hold a bag to Anderson. What's that tell you!

:puke:

Danny J

The inner conspiracy theorist in me says that a Gator booster paid somebody close to Allen to steer him to UF. The LOI signing was slow played, the asking for a release was slow played, the announcement was slow played, etc....Something doesn't smell right.

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: Danny J on May 18, 2015, 03:12:51 pm
The inner conspiracy theorist in me says that a Gator booster paid somebody close to Allen to steer him to UF. The LOI signing was slow played, the asking for a release was slow played, the announcement was slow played, etc....Something doesn't smell right.

Well said

onebadrubi

Quote from: Danny J on May 18, 2015, 03:12:51 pm

While you may be right, what also shows here is Allen didn't want to be a Hog and never really gave the thought he did. 

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: onebadrubi on May 18, 2015, 03:17:18 pm
While you may be right, what also shows here is Allen didn't want to be a Hog and never really gave the thought he did.

Or maybe, he was forthright in his statements that he chose Florida over Arkansas because of Donovan. Waivered once the coach bolted, but decided to be a person of his word and stay once convinced the newest coach wasn't a total joke.

Crazy thought I know...
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

dhornjr1

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on May 18, 2015, 03:50:03 pm
Or maybe, he was forthright in his statements that he chose Florida over Arkansas because of Donovan. Waivered once the coach bolted, but decided to be a person of his word and stay once convinced the newest coach wasn't a total joke.

Crazy thought I know...

LOL.

What world are you living in?  ;)

UNCLE BACK

If the kid doesn't want to be a Razorback, we don't need him. If he did, we would welcome him with open arms. It is what it is...

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: UNCLE BACK on May 18, 2015, 04:58:51 pm
If the kid doesn't want to be a Razorback, we don't need him. If he did, we would welcome him with open arms. It is what it is...
yep. Can't wait till he comes to BWA and get that A spanked. Then he can tell everyone he's still loved in the rock, just like Archie.

TNhawgfan

I wouldn't count on next year's team spanking too many A's
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

TrueBlue

Quote from: duckman on May 18, 2015, 04:48:44 pm
NLR

Have to finally agree with you Duckman. I went to NLR and I am sick of the attitudes and egos associated with the program. Too many players/families looking for handouts and special treatment.

TrueBlue

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on May 18, 2015, 03:50:03 pm

Crazy thought I know...

Dude. Drugs are not your friend. Stop now.

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: TrueBlue on May 18, 2015, 06:24:28 pm
Dude. Drugs are not your friend. Stop now.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Nor a failure on anyone's part. But if it's angst you want, have at it.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

secfan30

Quote from: Porkys Revenge on May 18, 2015, 05:30:37 pm
yep. Can't wait till he comes to BWA and get that A spanked. Then he can tell everyone he's still loved in the rock, just like Archie.

And just like Archie he would be wrong... On a side note North a Little Rock is not the Rock.

TrueBlue

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on May 18, 2015, 08:19:01 pm
Not everything is a conspiracy. Nor a failure on anyone's part. But if it's angst you want, have at it.

Where did I say conspiracy? Don't point fingers dude.

You said he decided the new coach wasn't a total joke. How can that be decided in less than seven days?

nwahogfan1

Apparently Allen wanted no part of our BB team and our state.   

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: TrueBlue on May 19, 2015, 06:20:17 am
Where did I say conspiracy? Don't point fingers dude.

You said he decided the new coach wasn't a total joke. How can that be decided in less than seven days?

The same way you assume you know anything about what transpired in Allen's recruiting.

TrueBlue

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on May 19, 2015, 12:05:14 pm
The same way you assume you know anything about what transpired in Allen's recruiting.

I told you not to do drugs. I mean that. No conspiracy there. They burn brain cells.