Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bud Walton Muesuem

Started by UNCLE BACK, May 18, 2015, 11:39:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

UNCLE BACK

We've complained for years but I really can't understand why we haven't fixed the Theatre part of the display... Has anyone ever heard why we haven't fixed it? Surely it wouldn't cost that much...

3kgthog

We really shouldn't be surprised. I don't think the displays in the BAC have been dusted in 10-15 years. The same probably goes for the museum at BWA.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: UNCLE BACK on May 18, 2015, 11:39:34 am
We've complained for years but I really can't understand why we haven't fixed the Theatre part of the display... Has anyone ever heard why we haven't fixed it? Surely it wouldn't cost that much...

Still?  C'mon Jeff!
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

MikePiazza

Really hasn't been a whole lot to add to that museum since about 1996. It really was a major attraction when BWA first opened but now people have grown tired of hearing and looking at Razorback basketball history I guess.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

UNCLE BACK

Quote from: MikePiazza on May 18, 2015, 03:53:46 pm
Really hasn't been a whole lot to add to that museum since about 1996. It really was a major attraction when BWA first opened but now people have grown tired of hearing and looking at Razorback basketball history I guess.
Not asking anything to be added Mike... Just want the Video boards that haven't worked in about 14 years to work again...

MikePiazza

Quote from: UNCLE BACK on May 18, 2015, 04:19:41 pm
Not asking anything to be added Mike... Just want the Video boards that haven't worked in about 14 years to work again...

I'm in the same boat, love those video boards. Grew up on those things. I just don't think it's a priority to them right now and probably won't be anytime soon.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.