Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Fight Song Played in the Tulsa Airport

Started by ok hog fan, December 11, 2014, 09:26:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ok hog fan

The Arkansas fight song has been played a couple of times a day this week over the PA system at Tulsa International. There was a contest among airport employees to see which group of fans (OU, OSU, TU and Arkansas) raised the most money for the United Way. The Arkansas fans won so the fight song has been  played.

I never would have dreamed of hearing our  fight song in Okla over a public address system.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: ok hog fan on December 11, 2014, 09:26:15 pm
The Arkansas fight song has been played a couple of times a day this week over the PA system at Tulsa International. There was a contest among airport employees to see which group of fans (OU, OSU, TU and Arkansas) raised the most money for the United Way. The Arkansas fans won so the fight song has been  played.

I never would have dreamed of hearing our  fight song in Okla over a public address system.

When it comes to things like this and polls, Razorback Nation gets it done. Thanks for the tidbit.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

rusvegashog

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Pigsknuckles

I am a Tulsan (though I attended school at Arkansas). So, whats to understand? We are a compilation of fan bases (OU, OSU, TU, and Arkansas. Many different languages are spoken here. Probably the most divisive fan base in the country (apart from HV :)). Love it that friendly competition still exist in our midst.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: ok hog fan on December 11, 2014, 09:26:15 pm

[attachment deleted by admin]