Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kendrick Edwards giving Texas bulletin board material

Started by HawgTrough, December 08, 2014, 02:57:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfnHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 09, 2014, 12:23:33 pm
You've said way more dumb stuff than he did.

But he's entitled because he's a 40 something white guy that has a 53K+ post count on a message board. (sarcasm should be noted)
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Paul

DeltaBoy

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 09, 2014, 12:23:33 pm
You've said way more dumb stuff than he did.

I'm not on the Razorback team and the shorthorns are not going to give a tinkers dang about what I say.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkRinds

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 09, 2014, 02:20:02 pm
I'm not on the Razorback team and the shorthorns are not going to give a tinkers dang about what I say.

You called him a moron.  Just pointing out that you doing so is pretty ironic.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Teenagers are gonna act like teenagers. That was a poorly written article and the author shouldn't be acting like a teenager.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

snoblind

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 09, 2014, 02:56:04 pm

And against the rules.

NEastArkie

I'm not particularly concerned about him giving them bulletin board material, but I am concerned if the team thinks Texas will be an easy win.  We're good enough to beat anyone in the country.  We ought to be better than Texas.  However, we are not so good that we can beat anyone if we don't take them as a very serious threat.  Besides, anyone who knows our history with Texas knows they can win even when they don't deserve to. 

southarkhog06

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 09, 2014, 02:56:04 pm
hes un-reconstructed so he can say what he wants however dumb it may be.

010HogFan

Boy oh boy. I clicked a thread and ended up in a field of pansies. Love what he said. You want a team with some swagger? You got it.

josh_sec33

Lifelong Seahawks fan here. The current batch of players that have the swagger and the ability to most of the time back it up is refreshing. Everyone else in the NFL hates them for it. But then again, if it were YOUR team doing the trash talking and holding up trophies, you'd love it too.

I don't mind this team having the swagger...as long as they learn to consistently back it up, which I'm starting to see that they may be able to do in the near future.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on December 08, 2014, 03:10:21 pm
Haha he's not even from Texas. He's from Miami. I like that he's embracing the spirit of the rivalry, though.

Hopefully he gets a red zone target. I think we underutilize him in the red zone.
yes we do
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

Hogpkins