Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rocco Casullo

Started by Wildhog, January 16, 2015, 05:48:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogfaniam

This strategy could be very effective, especially when you need to pay an existing assistant more, but don't have it in the budget.  Someone of Casullo's pedigree will go somewhere and learn and be successful somewhere, it might as well be with us. When he shows his worth, increase his pay/responsibilities.  Someone is always leaving, so money in the future for them shouldn't be a problem.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Hogfaniam on January 17, 2015, 03:29:22 pm
You spitballin?

I never got much off the spitter.  Nail file.   ;)
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

mhuff

The_Bionic_Pig

Cleaned up thread....no more talk of a coaches sexuality or rumors of a innapropriate relationship to derail the subject please.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Wildhog

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 17, 2015, 04:15:46 pm
Cleaned up thread....no more talk of a coaches sexuality or rumors of a innapropriate relationship to derail the subject please.

You're from that area, aren't you?  Any talk down there about him?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

The_Bionic_Pig

Nothing on this end concerning  Coach Cassullo.  They absolutely dominated the best team in our area in the state final Kissimmee-Osceola and would probably have beaten some NAIA teams in Arkansas. 

They have been crowned. National H.S. Champions twice.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Dominicanhog

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 17, 2015, 04:24:29 pm
Nothing on this end concerning  Coach Cassullo.  They absolutely dominated the best team in our area in the state final Kissimmee-Osceola and would probably have beaten some NAIA teams in Arkansas. 

They have been crowned. National H.S. Champions twice.

Whats your thoughts on him as LB coach?

elviscat

This the coach that CBB needs to hire for recruiting South Florida and using his vast contacts to help Arkansas in that area. He is a great coach and would fit well into our programs. A very smart hire.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 17, 2015, 04:42:36 pm
Whats your thoughts on him as LB coach?

He's coached as many elite athlete's as some D-1 coaches and the Defensive side of the ball is his specialty.  If nothing else Arkansas could almost cherry pick that H.S. that churns out some major talent every year.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

alohawg

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 17, 2015, 06:26:58 pm
He's coached as many elite athlete's as some D-1 coaches and the Defensive side of the ball is his specialty.  If nothing else Arkansas could almost cherry pick that H.S. that churns out some major talent every year.

Might be worth taking a risk.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc