Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBB Tweet

Started by BigE_23, January 16, 2015, 09:52:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 16, 2015, 10:46:00 am
He's likely on a private jet.

I would have driven. The wine country between those cities is really nice........................... 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

FraggleHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 16, 2015, 03:44:52 pm
I would have driven. The wine country between those cities is really nice...........................

CBB is a Titos man... not a Wine man...  8)
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: zane on January 16, 2015, 12:53:52 pm
You don't choose Long Beach for your Cali trip destination

Maybe he wanted to see the Queen Mary...................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: FraggleHog on January 16, 2015, 03:46:08 pm

I have no problem with that other than the fact it is from Austin...............................

TrueBlue

Quote from: FraggleHog on January 16, 2015, 03:46:08 pm

Just say no to Tito's (Since it is an Austin product) - Crystal Head all the way!

AUSTXHOG

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 16, 2015, 01:10:56 pm
NFLPA Collegiate All Star Game is in Long Beach I believe. May be a coach option coaching the in the game. Just a thought

Yep.  Braylon Mitchell was in LBC for the National team per his twitter feed.  Probably to visit him and talk some coach openings.

FraggleHog

Quote from: TrueBlue on January 16, 2015, 04:14:55 pm
Just say no to Tito's (Since it is an Austin product) - Crystal Head all the way!
Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 16, 2015, 03:49:44 pm
I have no problem with that other than the fact it is from Austin...............................

Be it from Austin, or be it from Brooklyn... I don't care. I've found a lot of things to love about the state of Texas (my wife most importantly). Titos' is good stuff... I have a handle of it in my freezer at all times.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

tusksincolorado

Quote from: zane on January 16, 2015, 12:53:52 pm
You don't choose Long Beach for your Cali trip destination

NO SHAT!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Hog N Bama

Sorry to crash the party, but CBB is in Long Beach, MISSISSIPPI  (JK  ;))

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 16, 2015, 02:46:26 pm
I think I would kind of enjoy watching a thugged out punter.
omg yes, please!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

jackflash

Nebraska and Oklahoma use to do well in CA. Would be nice to get some players from there.

Inhogswetrust

January 17, 2015, 02:19:10 pm #61 Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 02:54:05 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: FraggleHog on January 16, 2015, 04:43:43 pm
Be it from Austin, or be it from Brooklyn... I don't care. I've found a lot of things to love about the state of Texas (my wife most importantly). Titos' is good stuff... I have a handle of it in my freezer at all times.

My wife prefers me to handle her instead of Tito.......................but hey if your's is OK with that then that's your deal! Haha!

Birminghog

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 16, 2015, 02:46:26 pm
I think I would kind of enjoy watching a thugged out punter.

About as common as a thugged-out alto clarinet player.

mhuff

Quote from: greenie on January 16, 2015, 10:00:44 am
That's right.  Marshall will probably end up at USC, but he's taking visits across the country in the next few weeks, including LSU.  I'm hoping that CBB was trying to get this guy to visit...maybe dump the LSU visit.  Long shot.  Very long shot.  But why not take a shot?

scruf

My guess is that CBB talked this kid into walking on...

http://247sports.com/Player/Kevin-Robledo-68690

go hogues

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on January 16, 2015, 02:04:33 pm
Are there any non-thug types in Long Beach at all?
Dunno. Are there any non-obese types in Arkansas at all?
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Wright43

Quote from: go hogues on January 18, 2015, 12:15:27 am
Dunno. Are there any non-obese types in Arkansas at all?

I've seen a few once or twice....okay once....