Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you are Cardale Jones,

Started by Karma, January 15, 2015, 03:07:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TrueBlue

Quote from: RunHogruN on January 15, 2015, 06:32:53 pm
Hmmm.... "He ain't need schul...schul is Stoopid!, lurnin is foh luzers!"

You gonna lose all your fancy "fooz' balls" games! And your gonna fail your big exam! Because school is...the Devil!

Hogarusa

Quote from: TrueBlue on January 15, 2015, 08:37:10 pm
He told the media he had a "life changing announcement" .....? I didn't see the announcement, but since he is staying at school did he also say he was having a sex change operation? If not what was so life-changing that he said? Serious question....

The only life changing decision you know of is a sex change operation?
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

TrueBlue

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 15, 2015, 08:57:20 pm
The only life changing decision you know of is a sex change operation?

Tell me Einstein, what did he say that was "life changing" since you have all of the answers?

SwazyHog

January 15, 2015, 09:25:55 pm #53 Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 06:56:39 am by SwazyHog
Quote from: Wildhog on January 15, 2015, 04:00:12 pm
Something tells me the message wouldn't sink in:

Quote from: hogcard1964 on January 15, 2015, 04:27:49 pm
Dear Lord, that's downright frightening.

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 15, 2015, 04:39:20 pm
Is that his real account? His twitter handle has his name spelled wrong lol

Quote from: RunHogruN on January 15, 2015, 06:32:53 pm
Hmmm.... "He ain't need schul...schul is Stoopid!, lurnin is foh luzers!"

Link to his twitter account: https://twitter.com/CJ12_
"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

texas tush hog

lahawg1

SwazyHog

Quote from: lahawg1 on January 16, 2015, 05:57:24 am
Reminds me of Jamarcus Russell
His play on the field definitely reminds me of Jamarcus Russell.
"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

shotgun7

Looks like he is staying. Its going to be interesting to see a QB that won the NCG ride the bench second or 3rd string.

immahog

I think he should of went to the draft the door was open now he takes a chance of that door closing or not being as open. the idea is getting to the NFL right? if you have the chance why not take it. But how can you knock a kid for staying in school
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: 20gauge on January 15, 2015, 04:53:58 pm
Or his stock could go down if he became a the starter. Winstons stock has dropped some after this year.

That's a good point, and it's certainly possible.  The jury is still out on whether or not Winston's stock has dropped, but one would think all of the INT's he threw this season would be a reason for pause by some teams. 

It's not as likely for Jones' stock to drop though, because he'll have an even stronger stable of WR's, and they're playing in...the Big 10.   ::)  We'll see how it pans out.  It just makes me sick to think Meyer may create a dynasty there.  What's even harder to imagine is the possibility of having to root for a Harbaugh led team once a year.   >:(
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Hogwild

I think he made the right decision, abc polled a few teams front offices and all said he wouldn't go until day 3.

If he was the 1st selection in the 5th round he would get a contract that included a  signing bonus of  215K with a base salary of $420K. After taxes he is looking at about 350K in year one. If he maxes out the deal for 4 years, he is still capped at $2.4 million.

Now if he comes back an improves his stock  to mid first round, pick 16, gets a 8.9 million contract that includes $4,842,036 signing bonus.

Hogarusa

Quote from: TrueBlue on January 15, 2015, 08:59:48 pm
Tell me Einstein, what did he say that was "life changing" since you have all of the answers?

you are just mad cuz you can still only think of a sex change operation as a life changing decision made by a QB in his early 20s.  If he opted to go to the NFL- life changing.  Opting to stay in school and saying no to millions of dollars- life changing
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

SwazyHog

Smokehouse

Quote from: Hogwild on January 16, 2015, 04:53:31 pm
I think he made the right decision, abc polled a few teams front offices and all said he wouldn't go until day 3.

If he got feedback to that regard, then he made the right choice. But I still think if he'd declared and gotten a combine invite (which he would have because it's a big news story at this point) he would have shot up draft charts.

The combines are really a terrible way of displaying football skill, but it never fails that guys with good measurables and athleticism wow some GM and get taken way early. At his size and arm strength he'd just need one good workout to change that draft stock.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.