Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How good is Brian Wallace going to be?

Started by razorbackfan4life, January 15, 2015, 12:21:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ICEman

He could team up with William Wallace and the duo could drive Longshanks along with the rest of the British out of Scotland.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

fullfan

IHOP will be naming menu items after him!

Kevin

Coach says one of the best he has coached
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

arlhog

If he is really as good as everybody says, we should have played him this year.   If he is truly that great he will only be here 3 years total.  We just cost ourselves a year with him by redshirting.  I hope he is that good but you don't waste a year on a guy like that if you think he is a first rounder after his 3rd year.  We could have used another beast for depth alone this year.

HogFoo

Quote from: carolinahogger on January 15, 2015, 11:38:36 am
When Superman and The Hulk go head to head in drills, who comes out on top?  Brian Wallace.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Jamie Jones

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 15, 2015, 10:39:16 am
He will be a great player before he leaves the U of A. i think he will be a 4 year starter. i think he starts at OT this year.
Wallace isn't starting at OT this year. He will likely come of the bench at OG, ala Frank Ragnow at C this year. I think Ragnow starts either at C or OG, with Smothers playing the other role and Kirkland moves to OT. JMO
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

ricepig

Quote from: Jamie Jones on January 15, 2015, 08:22:03 pm
Wallace isn't starting at OT this year. He will likely come of the bench at OG, ala Frank Ragnow at C this year. I think Ragnow starts either at C or OG, with Smothers playing the other role and Kirkland moves to OT. JMO

That's why we'll have spring practice, to sort this stuff out.

HogFoo

Quote from: Jamie Jones on January 15, 2015, 08:22:03 pm
I think id rather see smothers put on the bench. he got blowed up way too many times playing center this year.  we got absolutely no push behind smothers. id assume ragnow take over as starting center.  Unless smothers gets in the weight room and gets some transformer action going on from coach Herbs.  Cuz he just got pushed around way too easily.  Even in that texas game.  He either got beat or hed  get a 50/50 stalemate. Never really got any push.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

WADHOG

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on January 15, 2015, 09:37:51 am
Refer to the wallet carried by Jules in Pulp Fiction.

Brian Wallace was listed at 6'6" 315 lbs. We had the minimum offensive line to run our offense already last year. He could have contributed last year but we redshirted everything we COULD last year, especially on the offensive line to create the depth needed to make a good hard run next year.

I think the coaching staff knew we were looking at next year to compete for the SEC-W after this season got in to full swing. Major targets to return for next year were Jonathan Williams, Darius Philon and Keon Hatcher (he will now have competition for playing time with KJ, JoJo and Stewart on the roster and either he'll develop or he won't).

You begin with the end in mind.
This cat Wallace is a bad mother watch yo mouth.

Mike_e

Brian Wallace is so good everywhere on Earth is downhill from him.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

HogShat

Chuck Norris came on a backside linebacker blitz and Brian Wallace's shadow put a crack block on him that ended his college career...

cardinalandwhite

Brian Williams once scared a baby. That baby has yet to stop screaming. The baby's name? Justin Bieber.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

Danny J

Pittman said over the summer he was the most talented true freshman lineman he has ever coached.....or something to that effect. Paraphrasing as I don't remember verbatim his exact comments.

secfan30

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 15, 2015, 11:48:25 am
So good that Chuck Norris jokes will become Brian Wallace jokes

They never were Chuck Norris jokes, Brian Wallace allowed everyone to think that

goshog

Quote from: cardinalandwhite on January 16, 2015, 09:59:45 pm
Brian Williams once scared a baby. That baby has yet to stop screaming. The baby's name? Justin Bieber.

Wow! We should get him on the team! ;)