Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How good is Brian Wallace going to be?

Started by razorbackfan4life, January 15, 2015, 12:21:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan4life

For those of you that got to watch him develop as a Red Shirt?

trphog

Großer Kriegschwein

January 15, 2015, 09:37:51 am #2 Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 09:51:03 am by Großer Kriegschwein
Refer to the wallet carried by Jules in Pulp Fiction.

Brian Wallace was listed at 6'6" 315 lbs. We had the minimum offensive line to run our offense already last year. He could have contributed last year but we redshirted everything we COULD last year, especially on the offensive line to create the depth needed to make a good hard run next year.

I think the coaching staff knew we were looking at next year to compete for the SEC-W after this season got in to full swing. Major targets to return for next year were Jonathan Williams, Darius Philon and Keon Hatcher (he will now have competition for playing time with KJ, JoJo and Stewart on the roster and either he'll develop or he won't).

You begin with the end in mind.
This is my non-signature signature.

WooPig90

supersaint

There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

forrest city joe

He will be a great player before he leaves the U of A. i think he will be a 4 year starter. i think he starts at OT this year.

Mike Irwin

Who got to watch him develop as a red shirt? Unless there's somebody posting here that's on the coaching staff or a booster or former player who was allowed to watch practice on a consistent basis I don't think you're going to get a real answer to your question.

The offensive coaches all say he's going to be really, really, really good. That's pretty much it at this point.

Hog Nutt

Come on guys. Y'all can do better with this thread.

"Brian Wallace is going to be so damn good,___________"

greenie

Quote from: Mike Irwin on January 15, 2015, 10:53:57 am
Who got to watch him develop as a red shirt? Unless there's somebody posting here that's on the coaching staff or a booster or former player who was allowed to watch practice on a consistent basis I don't think you're going to get a real answer to your question.

The offensive coaches all say he's going to be really, really, really good. That's pretty much it at this point.

Sorry, Mike.  We're just having a little fun here...trying to occupy ourselves while we impatiently wait on coaching and recruiting info to flow.  I think we understand that our opinions are based mostly on little or no information.

Bubba's Bruisers

Maybe Brian should play some games first.  Probably tons of potential, though. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

PorkRinds

Some of yall sure know how to kill a good time.

Hey Super

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Brian bench press 900lbs at 31 Flavors last night. I guess he's pretty good.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

supersaint

Some friends of a player told me. That should be enough.

WooPig90

carolinahogger

When Superman and The Hulk go head to head in drills, who comes out on top?  Brian Wallace.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 15, 2015, 11:07:14 am
Maybe Brian should play some games first.  Probably tons of potential, though. 
Same could have been said about Cameron Robinson of Bama. talent and good coaching work out a lot more times than not.

dsgreen

Quote from: Royal Fortune on January 15, 2015, 11:16:23 am
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Brian bench press 900lbs at 31 Flavors last night. I guess he's pretty good.

You could have just shortened this to "My mom said he picked her up at 31 Flavors last night"

Hogarusa

So good that Chuck Norris jokes will become Brian Wallace jokes
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

razorbackkid

Quote from: Hog Nutt on January 15, 2015, 11:03:46 am

Chuck Norris will wear Brian Wallace pajamas.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

PorkRinds

Brian Wallace is going to be so darn good that Coach B's first child will be named Brian Wallace Bielema.

ricepig

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Mike Irwin on January 15, 2015, 10:53:57 am
Unless there's somebody posting here that's on the coaching staff or a booster or former player who was allowed to watch practice on a consistent basis I don't think you're going to get a real answer to your question.

That's why I said what I did. Nobody really knows for sure aside from what the coaches say and thats all we know.
This is my non-signature signature.

LAGNAF

Quote from: Hog Nutt on January 15, 2015, 11:03:46 am

That he doesn't often drink beer, but when he does, the most interesting man alive buys it for him.

East TN HAWG

When they line up across from Wallace, DEs are simply going to lay down at the snap in fear of him. 

Hog Nutt

Brian Wallace is going to be so damn good, Bobby Bushay ain't worthy do bring him water.

Hog Nutt

Anybody know anything about Wallace's throwing technique? Does it need development before we gage how good he will be?

greenie

Quote from: Hog Nutt on January 15, 2015, 12:55:41 pm
Brian Wallace is going to be so damn good, Bobby Bushay ain't worthy do bring him water.

But could Larry Culpepper bring him a Dr. Pepper?   ???

strokerhog

Hog Nutt

Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 15, 2015, 12:55:20 pm
When they line up across from Wallace, DEs are simply going to lay down at the snap in fear of him. 

Then when the play is whistled dead, Brian Wallace will be so damn good, he will look down at them and say "And?"

Hog Nutt

Quote from: greenie on January 15, 2015, 01:05:19 pm
But could Larry Culpepper bring him a Dr. Pepper?   ???

Only if Larry is on his knees, that's how damn good Brian Wallace will be.

supersaint

Brian Wallace will have his own booth behind the Alma Sonic.

TrueBlue

The new OC will have to install a one man line for Brian next year - everyone else would be a waste of time and be bored to tears.

MiHogsMi

Quote from: LAGNAF on January 15, 2015, 12:06:27 pm
That he doesn't often drink beer, but when he does, the most interesting man alive buys it for him.

That would be a NCAA violation!!!   I keeeed, I keeeed. 
Go...
I don't view The University of Arkansas Football Program as Mr. CBB's personal Petri dish to experiment and tinker with for HIS pleasure and learning curve.

Pork Twain

I heard that in the off-season, he pulls a tractor trailer for strength and conditioning...loaded with logs...through sand...uphill...barefoot...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

trphog

When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone he had two missed calls from Brian Wallace.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Royal Fortune on January 15, 2015, 11:16:23 am
Dude, I'M THE GUY!!!  Small world, huh?
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

ricepig

Quote from: Pork Twain on January 15, 2015, 02:10:13 pm
I heard that in the off-season, he pulls a tractor trailer for strength and conditioning...loaded with logs...through sand...uphill...barefoot...

In the snow?

PORKULATOR

Quote from: supersaint on January 15, 2015, 10:35:10 am
He will be a veritable samsquanch.
Settle down bubbles, there's no such thing as a Samsquanch. Except for the one behind you.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HogMantheIntruder

"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

TrueBlue

Vin Ascolese wears Brian Wallace pajamas.

hawgsmellgud

"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

rljjr

Brian Wallace? He'll be a special player. You need a special player like that, Chuck. He brings his lunch pail to work every day. It's a two-chin strap league and he has them both buttoned down tight.

swinemaster

He's the kind of guy that when he walks into a room his C*ck has already been there for five minutes!

supersaint

Quote from: swinemaster on January 15, 2015, 02:50:16 pm
He's the kind of guy that when he walks into a room his C*ck has already been there for five minutes!

His thingy is detached??

WooPig90

Quote from: swinemaster on January 15, 2015, 02:50:16 pm

Now thats just a little creepy..

Hog in Iowa

Bobby Boushay was good, but his momma was scary good!
The border town shook my hand, it was the gateway to some other land.
The border town is the great divide, just the gateway to some other side.
I got to get across. ~ Chris Whitley

Rawland Watson

hard work and dedication

TrueBlue

Brian Wallace's picture was once put on the wrapper for Charmin toilet paper. The company field tested it but it didn't work because Brian Wallace doesn't take crap from nobody.

Hog Nutt

Brian Wallace is so damn good, Marsellus Wallace looks like a bitch to him.