Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question about the SEC channel

Started by Lanny, January 14, 2015, 07:37:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

Quote from: regi on January 15, 2015, 06:48:45 pm
Maybe a late night Maria Taylor. Cari Champion, Kaylee Hartung, Laura Rutledge girl talk hour? Just throwing out Ideas
NO......

woodhog14

Quote from: mizzouman on January 16, 2015, 07:37:20 am
I actually like Greg.  He'll get better.  He's new to this, but I think he's good.  I actually like who they have.  Just wish they had more classic games and more individual school based programming.

I totally agree with seeing more individual school based programming.

OLDHOG

phadedhawg

I'm digging it except for Finebaum.  That show is like watching paint dry or grass grow. 

I loved it during football season.  It allowed me to see pretty much every conference game by the next Saturday.  I get to see a lot more Razorback basketball too. 

Over all I think it's a great success.

Theolesnort

The SEC Network is so much better than any of the other Network shows out there. Slicker and better professionally presented. Even the commercials are better prepared and more professionally done. My thinking is the Network is being taken better than ever supposed and that the commercials in the future are going to pull in more monies that was expected. In turn there will be a better pay out than expected. It is absolutely unfair that the SEC has such a set up compared to the other schools but it is what it is. ;)
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.