Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn Undercover reports

Started by monty hawg, November 08, 2012, 02:33:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

monty hawg

Do not have a link, just listening to the radio.  Auburn Undercover is reporting that the President at Auburn is preparing for a change in head coach.  A name that is being circulated is the OC at Louisville, Shawn (?) Watson.  Has people scratching their head.  Anyone know anything about him.  Petrino may not be considered.

Auburn Undercover has a 30-day free trial, so they may be trying to drive traffic to the website, but an unknown as head coach there?????????????

Oxbaker

If Jay Jacobs is retained as AD then Petrino will not be considered at AU.  No ifs, ands or buts about it.  If he is let go, as was planned at the end of last week, then Petrino jumps to number 1 or 2 on the list.  Good time.

Calling All Hogs

Gus has more fan support at Auburn than Petrino. Gus easily beating a team tonight at ASU that took Auburn into overtime will probably strengthen that support.

Dropkick

cosmodrum

Quote from: Dropkick on November 08, 2012, 09:36:22 pm
Watson is OC at L'ville I think?

I was hoping he would still be coaching for ole Charlie next year...
Go away, batin'

husker71

No way!!  We should hope they take him.  Was fired at Nebraska a couple of years ago. 

Roadrunner

Quote from: Dropkick on November 08, 2012, 09:36:22 pm
Watson is OC at L'ville I think?

watson will not be employed by auburn as head coach.
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Roadrunner

Quote from: CallMeHog on November 08, 2012, 09:22:16 pm
Gus has more fan support at Auburn than Petrino. Gus easily beating a team tonight at ASU that took Auburn into overtime will probably strengthen that support.

truth
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.