Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Kentucky Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, January 29, 2006, 10:45:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

NOW he puts McCurdy in!!!

GOD almighty, Heath is an idiot.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

TXrazorback

Quote from: hogsgrl09 on January 29, 2006, 02:09:17 pm
Quote from: jcrace on January 29, 2006, 02:08:43 pm
This plus this equals arkansas Basketball :-X
yeah...thanks...we get the idea of what u think

Well, what do you think?
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

razorhead69

he could of dunked that on a nerf hoop

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

hogfankb

Quote from: pfrg999 on January 29, 2006, 02:09:19 pm
Did modica die before the 2nd half...where has ne been

same place he always goes in the second half. don't know where it is but it isn't on the court

Arkapigdiesel

Someone tell Ferguson that the circus is in town and he should sign up.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

3kgthog

Majerus can stay at ESPN. I would not want to hear him pronounce Ooooffense over and over and over.

Josef

Sonofahog

Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

beebefootballfan

So help me if i hear morale victory out of anybodys mouth after this i am going to hurt someone.
"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

Tater Salad

We had an 18 point lead and we still lose...even Stevie Wonder saw this coming

hogfancb

Quote from: Tater Salad on January 29, 2006, 02:09:24 pm
Quote from: jcrace on January 29, 2006, 02:06:14 pm
Do you guys smell anything?

I smell bacon...maybe that will attract Majerus

Why?  He a pack of bacon from a massive heart attack.

Inigo Montoya

94 Hawg

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 29, 2005, 08:56:59 am
Hi. I am a former Razorback fan. Razorback basketball no longer exists in my mind. The sooner the rest of you think this way, the sooner you'll stop the useless and repetitive postings on Heath and the team.

please, follow your own advice and leave us alone
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Macgyver Hawg

Quote from: beebefootballfan on January 29, 2006, 02:11:04 pm
So help me if i hear morale victory out of anybodys mouth after this i am going to hurt someone.

If I hear that I'll help you hurt someone.

TXrazorback

This is Stan

[attachment deleted by admin]
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Josef

"Stan Heathe's program has turned the corner" WTH IS THIS ANNOUNCER SMOKING

Porkestrator

Up 18 and lose...gee what a shock. I'm done with basketball this year. This team has no heart....just like it's coach.

forrest city joe

It's over. and so is the season. stan heath is not the man to lead this program anywhere. it's the same bs everytime. razorback fans deserve better.

Inigo Montoya

TXrazorback

this

hogfancb

Kellog:  Thats a part of the process!  BS!  Not when you should have won every SEC game and lost because bad coaching.

beebefootballfan

Another thing that hacks me off, They say we are headed in the right direction, We have increased our victories over the last 4 yrs. Umm i don't know if they notice things like North Carolina pretty much loosing its whole team and still playing pretty dang good without 4 yrs of experience but a bunch of freshman instead.

Its all heath nobody else to blame
"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

WilsonHog

I would love to be sitting behind our bench right now so that at the final whistle I could deliver a hearty "F*** You" in Stan's direction.

With another one thrown Rick Schaeffer's way just for good measure. 

94 Hawg

I'm not giving up on the season, but after the lead we had this is a serious setback. :(
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

JackTNHogfan

We need a change we can't pull out a win on the road with a huge second half head start.  Kentucky is playing well but our defense is the reason why.

Tater Salad

oh big surprise...mccurdy comes in and scores immediately

corndo

Josef

WTH BREWER SHOOT THE DAM BALL!!!!!!

Pragmatic PiG

JackTNHogfan

our players just don't want it that is the coaches fault

hogfancb

Brewer has got no business going pro this year.

TXrazorback

He looks like a man who is gonna loose his job.

Sonofahog

Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

Quote from: corndo on January 29, 2006, 02:14:33 pm
Why does Sean not play more???

God if I only knew WHY...WHY WHY WHY WHY?????

TXrazorback

pfrg999

Quote from: 94 Hawg on January 29, 2006, 02:11:58 pm
Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 29, 2005, 08:56:59 am
Hi. I am a former Razorback fan. Razorback basketball no longer exists in my mind. The sooner the rest of you think this way, the sooner you'll stop the useless and repetitive postings on Heath and the team.

please, follow your own advice and leave us alone

Hog in Memphis... is no fan and such a freaking Idiot...comes on with a Texas Pic...c'mon you are worthless... BTW texas had a nice win yesterday
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

hogfankb

Josef

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

Zen_Hog

fieldturf

Quote from: hogfancb on January 29, 2006, 02:04:03 pm
Dontell Jefferson = senior= Thank God!
McCurdy hit a 3..Take him out Stan and put #4 back in....You need to cut McCurdy playing time....

O_Coordinator4Hire

I'm with u FCJ, how much longer must we deal with this BULL SHIITE!!!!!!!  Heath must go and go now!  All he does is sit over there with his lips poked out, pouting!!  I'm sick of seeing this!!  Attitude and Heart reflects Leadership and this team has none because our Head Coach has NO HEART!!!!!

GAHOG

3kgthog

I'm starting to love our coaches on the hill. HDN saves me travel money by not going to bowl games and Stan will keep me from spending money on Big Dance trips for the next 5-6 years. Thanks guys!

TXrazorback

I swear I will route against the Razorback basketball team until they fire HEATH!  That is that and I don't wanna hear about how I am not a hog fan. ;D

GAHOG

Cannot believe the Hogs blew it again