Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All discussion of the Ole Miss coach for Thursday [don't start a new thread about him]

Started by ProfusionalHog, November 28, 2007, 11:40:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

havok

Yea.. he better worry more about Miss State.  That game is what will make or break his coaching career there.  Ole Piss/Miss-stake is just like Auburn/Alabama...doesn't matter as much the record against all the other SEC schools, that one is what the fans will focus on..

hogsan82

What a tool.  I'm a Rockin' Roll Razorback!!!! Bring it on HDN!!!
When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

69_Shootout_Fan

ESPN Says Arkansas Can Do Much Better than The NUTT, Thank God Someone is Still Sane!

beansandtaters

Quote from: hogsanity on November 29, 2007, 10:17:09 am
being so close to LR and eastern Ar.  If he is so bad, why should anyone care where he coaches?

Only your "hugger" buddies who are crying in their cereal are worried about that. JFB did NOT handcuff his recruiting. Coaching maybe. Recruiting...nuh uh. If he comes in and steals one 3 star recruit out of the state every year, I won't be surprised. I also won't be bothered.

prairiehogcompanion

Let's don't be too hard on him....He did just lose his Dream Job.

BrooklynRoss

The feeling is mutual. I'm looking forward to watching his end of game play calling from the other side of the fence.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

kimjongsqUeAl

1 more thing Ole Miss fans: Get used to having great high school QBs going to other schools.  Ya, HDN allowed that to happen here for a while . . .
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

OnYourToes

If Reggie is still here, this game should be the easiest to game plan against.
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

GoHogs#1

I don't know why another coach would talk that way about one of his own........but his is right about Nutt
Go Hogs

prairiehogcompanion

Quote from: Porkem Yung on November 29, 2007, 10:29:32 am

"Mr Nutt, inasmuch as this is your first conviction, I am sentencing you to 5 years probation, during which you must serve as the head coach at Ole Miss and wear an ankle bracelet."

69_Shootout_Fan

DmNews says Nutt wasnt a good fit for Baylor reason was

He Knocked Dmac outta Heisman Trophy, due to Nutt's Primitive Offense!
Among other Miscues...............................................
  Handling of Gus M, Mitch M, B Clev, and List Goes On!

Baylor Says No to Nutt...............................

RiteRev

Quote from: smallmouthhog on November 29, 2007, 11:20:23 am
classless, juvenile and childish I believe were he words Buthc Davis used yesterday.  could be wrong tho.

Uhhhh.....What?

Five-O-One

This sounds a little like damage control. "Oh yeah, well we didn't want you anyway!"
The trouble with troubleshooting is ... sometimes trouble shoots back!!! -Armin Meier

YUHatin

Quote from: beansandtaters on November 29, 2007, 11:25:37 am
Only your "hugger" buddies who are crying in their cereal are worried about that. JFB did NOT handcuff his recruiting. Coaching maybe. Recruiting...nuh uh. If he comes in and steals one 3 star recruit out of the state every year, I won't be surprised. I also won't be bothered.
But when he takes that 3 star recruit and beats our ... ?

prairiehogcompanion

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

havok

Quote from: 69_Shootout_Fan on November 29, 2007, 11:25:08 am
ESPN Says Arkansas Can Do Much Better than The NUTT, Thank God Someone is Still Sane!

heard that too...  and a half Eaten Ham Sandwich as coach, would be a step up..

69_Shootout_Fan

Knocking DMAC out of H Trophy, Using some kind of Offense that is So Boring! I didnt think Baylor or Anyone else would want this Guy? But Ole Miss would do anything to Win 2 or 3 Next Year. Nutt is good for 3 Wins Consistently . That is All, Nothing More!

ProfusionalHog

smallmouthhog

Yeah Nutt won the west last year and finiished with as good or beter records than Tuborville, Saban and Spurrier. 

EastexHawg

Quote from: hogsanity on November 29, 2007, 10:17:09 am
being so close to LR and eastern Ar.  If he is so bad, why should anyone care where he coaches?

I'm not the least bit worried.  Nutt's departure for Ole Miss has caused me nothing but joy and exhilaration.

Well, except for the hangover I had Tuesday morning from too much celebrating, that is...

AckaBacka

Nutt better try and beat us while he still can.  He knows he left us pretty bare and he knows that Coach O was recruiting well at Ole Miss but was still a year or two away from his best team there. 

welchog

One more thing.  OM is the only SEC West team that has NEVER represented the SEC West in the SEC Championship game either as a Western or Co-Western Champion (or the best of a three way tie for second when the real west champion is on probation)  :P.

havok

Quote from: Five-O-One on November 29, 2007, 11:30:14 am
This sounds a little like damage control. "Oh yeah, well we didn't want you anyway!"

Sounds more like a real evaluation of prospective hire.  Was there anything INCORRECT in their evaluation??

biggiepiggie

Nutt won the West last year and has the ring to prove it.  He also won only 9
games in the previous TWO years.

Nashville Fan

HDN is a good coach not a great coach. AR was so worried about HDN that they paid him to go to ole miss. That says a lot to me. The next coach will big. I hope.
Pittman or Bust!

oldbooniehog

I'm curious why Hogsanity, whose very nickname implies that he is a voice of reason and sanity and moderation, continues to post about somebody who is not a Razorback any more.

Again, if the Chancellor White and Houston and Frank are to be believed, Houston left of his own free will.

Which would make the second time he freely and willingly chose to leave the Razorback football program.

Again, I wonder why someone who portrays himself as a voice of reason and moderation and sense continues to ask questions about somebody who is no longer part of the program?

obh