Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mike Leach reported to be the new head coach.

Started by tahlahog, November 28, 2007, 11:06:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jrparrish

Quote from: Big_D on November 28, 2007, 11:24:35 am
Just his opinion and we all know what they are like , we all have one

i went to espn.com and i didn't see that it was being reported that leach was the new coach. the topic states "mike leach reported to be new head coach." Clearly, this has not been reported and that statement is not an opinion.

pull....head...out...of....ass

casken

Quote from: booogaga on November 28, 2007, 11:08:38 am
hopefully this isnt true. we will go from one dimensional offense to another.

Without the personnel to make the transition...this is a lateral move at best.  Please Noooooooooo!
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

RunDmacRun

Gee I hope we don't really hire him. The spread offense is fun to watch but not his style, throwing on 3rd and in. is worse than Nutt running the HB draw on 3rd and 9

jrparrish

Quote from: jrparrish on November 28, 2007, 11:28:54 am
i went to espn.com and i didn't see that it was being reported that leach was the new coach. the topic states "mike leach reported to be new head coach." Clearly, this has not been reported and that statement is not an opinion.

pull....head...out...of....ass

nevermind...like ron white says...you can't fix stupid.

jrparrish

Quote from: tahlahog on November 28, 2007, 11:31:24 am
espn.com is not espnu

no stuff...but if it the report was remotely true, it would be on espn.com.....good try tho.

Coondog Hog

Not my choice, but Iwill give him 4 years to get big or get gone.  I dont think he would do things at AR exactly the same way he does at Texas Tech.  That offense will not hold up in the SEC.
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

DeltaBoy

This is nothing more than a BAC Leak to muddy the water!

RELAX!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

prairiehogcompanion

Mike Leach is interested in UCLA, which is expected to open.

I hope he gets the UCLA job.

We've had 10 years of run, run, run, pass.

Let's don't start now with the pass, pass, pass, run.

tahlahog

once again this was the opinion of a commentator on espnu, he felt very sure that it would be mike leach, he could be wrong but this was the first time I had heard a commentator give their solid opinion on who it would be most other commentators have listed just several possibilities.