Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bo Mattingly reports that Tubberville is "very likely".

Started by neahog, November 27, 2007, 08:29:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dbl D

Quote from: neahog on November 27, 2007, 08:29:43 pm
I'm somewhat suprised to hear this and I apologize if it has already been talked about, but I was just in my car listening to Sportsrap or whatever show it is that Mattingly does and he and "Odus" reported that their sources are very confident that Tubberville will come.

Has anyone else heard anything to substantiate this? Also, what are the chances that he could bring Kodi Burns/Lee Ziemba with him?

Otis says, not Bo,   per Bo

MysticHog

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 27, 2007, 09:28:01 pm
I'd 'bout soon have Robin Leach as Mike Leach.

I agree 100%, and Robin is just as likely to get the Job as Mike.

PorkBus

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 27, 2007, 09:28:01 pm
I'd 'bout soon have Robin Leach as Mike Leach.
I agree completely.  Mike Leach is a very strange cat who would make us look even dumber for getting rid of Nutt

hog_fan

Quote from: Run D-Mac Run on November 27, 2007, 09:26:53 pm
Inside sources say its one of two candidates ... Tuberville or Kiffin. I hope they're both wrong. Would like to see Leach come and keep Herring as defensive coordinator or assistant head coach. Here's to Leach coming to UA.

Herring. Are you freaking kidding me? Most points given up this year ever by the UA. He's horrible. Leach hasn't even won a division title.

Golfer

Quote from: jhog on November 27, 2007, 08:51:03 pm
Tubby beat Auburn 6 years in a row. They will not let him go that easily if at all.

HUH??? Tubby IS the coach at Auburn..

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: MysticHog on November 27, 2007, 09:27:43 pm
Bo is not a "tool" he is a objective reporter. Butch Davis is not interested in the job, he gave Arkansas two years to hire him and they failed.  Who can blame him? Get over yourself and realize he is not coming here.

He is a tool and would fit in a tool box.  He was so far up HDN's a$$ all you saw were his feet.  He shaved his head so insertion would be smoother.

He didn't become "objective" until it was the popular thing to do.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

MysticHog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 27, 2007, 09:32:43 pm
He is a tool and would fit in a tool box.  He was so far up HDN's a$$ all you saw were his feet.  He shaved his head so insertion would be smoother.

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 27, 2007, 09:32:43 pm

Just because you don't agree with the guy doesn't make him a tool, calling him one makes you one. Bo has broke many of these stories, he was the one Mitch would talk to as well as others.  Bo doesn't go around making up news like Clay or Otis, he finds it and reports it.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Yindao on November 27, 2007, 09:28:20 pm
I'm in the Kiffin camp but would be very happy with TT also.

I think I'm with you on that. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Golfer

Quote from: Run D-Mac Run on November 27, 2007, 09:26:53 pm
Inside sources say its one of two candidates ... Tuberville or Kiffin. I hope they're both wrong. Would like to see Leach come and keep Herring as defensive coordinator or assistant head coach. Here's to Leach coming to UA.

Sources, sources, sources.  Everyone seems to have one but they all can't be correct.  The truth is that nobody knows so why not admit it and wait on the ones that do the hiring to make an announcement.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: MysticHog on November 27, 2007, 09:27:43 pm
Bo is not a "tool" he is a objective reporter. Butch Davis is not interested in the job, he gave Arkansas two years to hire him and they failed.  Who can blame him? Get over yourself and realize he is not coming here.

Bo is not a "tool"?  You're being sarcastic, right?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: MysticHog on November 27, 2007, 09:35:13 pm
Just because you don't agree with the guy doesn't make him a tool, calling him one makes you one. Bo has broke many of these stories, he was the one Mitch would talk to as well as others.  Bo doesn't go around making up news like Clay or Otis, he finds it and reports it.

The only thing Bo ever broke is wind.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Golfer on November 27, 2007, 09:36:18 pm

Sources, sources, sources.  Everyone seems to have one but they all can't be correct.  The truth is that nobody knows so why not admit it and wait on the ones that do the hiring to make an announcement.

Reggie would hate Leach.  He would $hit a brick the first time we scored too quickly.

GrumpyHog

earlier in the show he had odus where all for Kiffin coming in. I honestly don't think they know anymore than any of us.

troutbumhog

Quote from: PorkBus on November 27, 2007, 09:30:14 pm
I agree completely.  Mike Leach is a very strange cat who would make us look even dumber for getting rid of Nutt
is this the chick that is the news anchor on Channel 11 in LR
my golden handcuffs are furr lined

Reaganite

Quote from: missippihog on November 27, 2007, 08:36:27 pm
We know. You want your unproven hero Gus.

Danny Ford was a "PROVEN" coach.

You people and your proven mantra... please!

PorkBus

Quote from: troutbumhog on November 27, 2007, 09:44:22 pm
is this the chick that is the news anchor on Channel 11 in LR
what?  read more post less newb.

troutbumhog

Quote from: PorkBus on November 27, 2007, 09:46:13 pm
what?  read more post less newb.
sorry quoted the wrong post, hey  47 post sounds like you be a newb

hognelson

Run D-Mac Run

I forgot to mention one other name that is actually not being talked about but being sought quietly ... Jimmy Johnson. And this isn't a joke.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: hognelson on November 27, 2007, 09:52:27 pm
Nice, newbs calling out newbs.  I love this place!

Newb on Newb crime is a big problem in today's society.

HogPsych

Quote from: missippihog on November 27, 2007, 08:36:27 pm
We know. You want your unproven hero Gus.

Unproven?  You mean the Off coordinator who led the nation in total offense?  AT TULSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Your daddy's best season was when Gus was calling his plays, overcoming his weaknesses, which were many.

hognelson

troutbumhog

jimmie is too old and today players only know him as the guy who does the half time shows

tee1up2par

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

troutbumhog

blue

Birmingham news reporting that TT to sign extension.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

go hogues

I have never been a TT fan.  But compared to the other choices, I will get behind this hire and be excited.  If it's Leach or Kelley, that's another story. 
If any PTB is reading this board, please encourage the RF to open up the treasure trove and get us a COACH!!!
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

The_Iceman

he could have just put a "."

that would have been shorter.

Lard

nm
"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams

deucea729