Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you want to talk about the new Ole Miss coach, his press conference, photos from it or anything he said on ESPN do it HERE [no new threads on this topic]

Started by Wess Moore, November 27, 2007, 12:49:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razornole

Broyles is Porter Waggoner trying to play hip-hop - John Brummett

felixfan

hawgwilde

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Proud to be a European-American since 1968!

HOGSWEAT

Diana, looking very happy to be there, she wont have to deal with temptation of hitting people with 2x4s

HoopS

Ulysses_S_Grunt

capehog

everyone take a drink on special and precious
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

oldfart

you can say you are entering the draft and it has nothing to do with you playing in a bowl game. however you do have to be academically eligible which might be coming into play with some of these guys...

Quote from: OnYourToes on November 28, 2007, 11:01:07 am
Shawn Andrews did not play in his final bowl game, I think that was b/c he declared himself elligible for the draft prior to the game.

It would be a great game to see all these guys playing for a true offensive coordinator without fear of being vetoed.

I would hate to see them not play.  But if they are done being razorbacks then I am done watching them wear the uniform.

hawgwilde

I thought it was just Orgeron, but they all sound like Bubba from "In The Heat of the Night!"
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

HoggySTruman

hawgwilde

rkamsterdam

November 28, 2007, 01:03:56 pm #112 Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 01:05:44 pm by rkamsterdam
Quote from: hawgwilde on November 28, 2007, 10:58:09 am
This is exactly why I don't consider Joe Johnson and Shawn Andrews as former Razorbacks.  Johnson played half-hearted while here and Andrews quit on his team (class, bowl, etc.).  Don't give me the nose polyps crap, because he played with them anyway.

Just another nail in the coffin of the Hugger argument about only wanting players who want to be Razorbacks!  DMc has an insurance policy, so he could play.

I want DMAC to play, and I think he will.  But, when millions of dollars are within pissing distance away from you and your only task is to stay healthy, then you can objectively comment on their situations. 

These are HOGS, quit throwing the player former or present under the buss. 

Mo_Better_Hogs

BRizzleDizzle

There speaking head said the courting started over the weekend...which means the university had to know about it.  they cant talk to a coach without permission.

Jakebo14

Hilarious!!! The dude in the press conference just said that Ole Miss prides itself on running "integrity based sports". I must say "well played".

PorkBrainz

Go Hogs!

razornole

great history

history of qbs, ya know I was a qb
Broyles is Porter Waggoner trying to play hip-hop - John Brummett

Kilgor

Heard some laughter when the chancellor said that he was confident that Nutt would lead an integrity based program.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

BRizzleDizzle

HoggySTruman

Reaganite

hawgwilde

What's the local lumber company down there?  Maybe they can help Dirty Diana bring the wood! ;)

A proven SEC coach?  Are they hiring Tuberville, Meyer or Richt?

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

HOGSWEAT

Well congrats Nutt, you found a place where bowl-games = success

hawgwilde

U.P. HOGG

Jakebo14

Is it just me or does Nutt look exactly like what Dana Altman looked like at our press conference.

searkhogfan

PorkBrainz

Go Hogs!

HoggySTruman

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Reaganite

Here comes the laundry list of names... the so and so's and the such and suches

PulledPork

I love it!!  He is not a happy man.

;D

PP

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: Jakebo14 on November 28, 2007, 01:05:27 pm
Is it just me or does Nutt look exactly like what Dana Altman looked like at our press conference.
don't scare us!

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

MM-gohogs

aka: Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

nutt huggers: glittering jewels of colossal ignorance - ME

"for all intensive purposes"--me, hogville taught me something today, thanks
missippihog: "I'm not arguing with you road scholars anymore. GO HOGS!"
hogfanwithms: "Georgia and Arkansas has no defense but Alabama does!"
Karma: "MM, we such today and unfortanely they are calling it like it is."

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Reaganite

Spiral_cut

Tejano Jawg

This is so SURREAL.

So will Nutt change his mind right up there on the podium? Nahhhhhhhhhh...
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

MM-gohogs

aka: Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

nutt huggers: glittering jewels of colossal ignorance - ME

"for all intensive purposes"--me, hogville taught me something today, thanks
missippihog: "I'm not arguing with you road scholars anymore. GO HOGS!"
hogfanwithms: "Georgia and Arkansas has no defense but Alabama does!"
Karma: "MM, we such today and unfortanely they are calling it like it is."

Jakebo14

Houston just said you spell fun - W-I-N. Well all I can say is he must have had an extremely shi**y time at Arkansas.

HeathWimp

I'll give the Nutty One this - he is a great salesman.  He has pulled off another great con-job.

U.P. HOGG

HoggySTruman

Rooka

bville_hog

with Pete Boone (AD) being flown to Fayetteville to meet with Nutt.  So another lie.

Then they also say they want a program based on integrity! FUNNY!

Has anyone introduced them to thier new booster Theresa yet?

This was from their presser.