Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This guy is unbelievable...

Started by WP razorback, November 26, 2007, 11:40:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WP razorback

http://www.wreg.com/Global/story.asp?S=7411500&nav=menu93_4

Les Miles talks about how no one has beaten the Tigers in regulation, which is true, but come on now.  Just accept the fact that the Tigers will not play for a national championship because the Arkansas Razorbacks won the game last Friday.

booogaga

two words.........

1st word = SORE
2nd word = LOOSER
GO HOGS!

N HOG

He also couldn't figure out why he didn't win the SEC-West last year over us when he had two losses and we had one.

hogsanity

I ti is becoming clear why Miles proabably wont be hired at Mich. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Brutalis

Quietly making some kind of rivalry with LSU.

LSU is badass too so that's a gooood thing.
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

YUHatin

I personally hope Miles stays at LSU, because that definitely increases our chances of keeping the Golden Boot at home. The guy is clueless; however, I wouldn't mind taking him to Vegas!

Albert Einswine

Les Miles has now taken over the top spot as biggest moron in the SEC coaching ranks..... as of this evening.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

ark30inf

Quote from: WP razorback on November 26, 2007, 11:40:51 pm

Les Miles talks about how no one has beaten the Tigers in regulation, which is true, but come on now.  Just accept the fact that the Tigers will not play for a national championship because the Arkansas Razorbacks won the game last Friday.

Hahahaha, LSU is squirming.  This is almost as good as "3 to 4 hour National Champions".

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

edmo

Lesile needs to cram it in his pie hole.

TNRazorbacker

November 27, 2007, 12:00:31 am #10 Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 12:10:51 am by TNRazorbacker
With this guy holding the reigns LSU will never be any better than they have the last couple of years. Most years will be worse as he has gotten waaaay lucky this year. That pass play at the end of their Auburn game was the luckiest, most moronic call I'd seen in some time.

It looks like he's still able to drag the talent though (at least so far), and as long as he does that talent will make up for his poor decision making to a degree- but never so much that he'll win a National Championship. The SEC is just too competative week to week for him to get by with it for a whole season.

hawgdog2005

looks like a lot of double talk to me

TMc

I posted these same sentiments after everyone was talking about what a "gutsy" call he made to beat Auburn.  The guy is on borrowed time.. and he better hope he gets the Michigan job.. or it's just at matter of time for him down @ LSU.  The guy has been a benefactor of all that talent that Saban left him..,  and he's losing 22 seniors this year.. we'll see how he does from now on.

Noonan

Wow I guess he is lost on the concept that every game has a winner and a loser, be it in regulation or 1 overtime or 10 overtimes.  Maybe they should start a BCS "regulation victory only" league.  Im sure they would be the champions.

msudawgs64

wonder if he would be quick to say "this type of overtime is just as flawed as any." if his team was able to play beyond the 60 minutes and won those two OT games?

This my friends is what we refer to as reaching for straws.  You lost Miles, now move on and see if you can beat UT in 60 minutes.

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

AnthroHog

Anyone think he'll be lucky enough to get Michigan?  Doesn't Carr dislike him?  I want him to stay at LSU because he makes some of the dumbest calls and I like our chances with him coaching.

razorhog29

U know whats funny is that they took our national tittle shot last year and we took theirs this year.

Noonan

Paybacks are a ... well, you know the saying  ;D

AFWarrior83

Miles can't even say Arkansas correctly, so who cares what that bum thinks or says...  His team choked AGAIN and will miss out on the NC game.
Hogville member since 2005.

hair of the hog

I dont care for the guy but he is still coaching the number 5 team in the country and he has to do everything he can to keep them fired up for their last 2 games. I dont like LSU and I dont care for Miles but he is doing his job as a coach , keeping them motivated
Go sell crazy somewhere else , we are all stocked up around here

alohawg

Sometimes less is more and sometimes more IS more....LES. Like last Friday ARKANSAS scored 2 MORE points than LSU.....LES. So LES, do you understand now, more or les?  ::)
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HoggySTruman

Generally, I have liked Miles in the past, especially when here in Oklahoma,it was fun to watch him antagonize Sooner fans.

Michael Porkleone

Someone decipher this for me:

Miles also described "this type of overtime is just as flawed as any." However, he says it is a "darned good system."
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

msudawgs64

Quote from: Yindao on November 27, 2007, 07:07:43 am
Someone decipher this for me:

Miles also described "this type of overtime is just as flawed as any." However, he says it is a "darned good system."

I read that too and am still trying to figure it out.  Apparently is is a darned good system when his team is not involved with it but is flawed when they are.  All I got.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Dixie Chicken

Quote from: razorhog29 on November 27, 2007, 03:48:54 am
U know whats funny is that they took our national tittle shot last year and we took theirs this year.

That's the stuff good rivalry games are made of.

Razor-back

One things for sure, he will never call us AR-Kansas again!  WPS

Pigsknuckles

Lets see. How many points and yards was it that we racked up on one of the nations leading defenses DURING REGULATION!!!
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

biggiepiggie

Quote from: booogaga on November 26, 2007, 11:44:25 pm
two words.........

1st word = SORE
2nd word = LOOSER

The spelling should be "loser" unless you mean something else.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: YUHatin on November 26, 2007, 11:51:40 pm
I personally hope Miles stays at LSU, because that definitely increases our chances of keeping the Golden Boot at home. The guy is clueless; however, I wouldn't mind taking him to Vegas!

Very funny. Good one, my friend.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

FT LNG CHILI HOG

Quote from: alohawg on November 27, 2007, 04:47:58 am
Sometimes less is more and sometimes more IS more....LES. Like last Friday ARKANSAS scored 2 MORE points than LSU.....LES. So LES, do you understand now, more or les?  ::)
I like that! :razorback:

Chad In Real Life

Quote from: booogaga on November 26, 2007, 11:44:25 pm
two words.........

1st word = SORE
2nd word = LOOSER

nope really just one word

1 = B!TCH
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

deucea729

Brownie Tuggle

Quote from: WP razorback on November 26, 2007, 11:40:51 pm

He lost! They didn't play the OT to see who tied. He needs to get his non ARKANSAS pronouncing tail on up to MEECHAGAN! Home to the loser in my Avy!!!!!!

Calling All Hogs

Les Miles is the head coach. Head coach. The head coach. He is the head coach.

TheNuttlessFrontier

What a frickin' whine bag!  Hey, Les, you got beat.  Just deal with it.

1 hog n eldo

I just watched Inside LSU football with Les Miles and Miles said McFadden was the greatest "live" back he has ever seen, he also took a shot at us by saying we know we have bigger fish to fry than Arkansas coming up.

The show was taped right after the game and you could tell he was still ticked off, saying we had so many oppurtunities to win the game, it just makes you sick.

He also said he didnt expect our "tight end" to make that catch in the first overtime. You could tell he didnt expect us to win because he didnt even know it was Hillis who caught the pass.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

HangTenHog

Poor Miles....the synapses for speech just never fully developed with him.

hognelson

Miles is an idiot.  I hope he stays at LSU doesn't leave so they don't get some bad ass in there.

tigerLSU

Quote from: HangTenHog on November 27, 2007, 03:42:30 pm
Poor Miles....the synapses for speech just never fully developed with him.

you guys going to miss him
He will announce sunday he is bolting to UM

Bama Hog™

Quote from: bm03633 on November 27, 2007, 03:41:04 pm
I just watched Inside LSU football with Les Miles and Miles said McFadden was the greatest "live" back he has ever seen, he also took a shot at us by saying we know we have bigger fish to fry than Arkansas coming up.

The show was taped right after the game and you could tell he was still ticked off, saying we had so many oppurtunities to win the game, it just makes you sick.

He also said he didnt expect our "tight end" to make that catch in the first overtime. You could tell he didnt expect us to win because he didnt even know it was Hillis who caught the pass.

Les is not the sharpest tool in the shed IMO.
Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

upperdeck_hawg

no sh.it they had chances to win. there was some bad coaching on the defensive end for lsu. how do you let our best and pretty much the only receiving threat during the game and most of the year go uncovered on 4th and 10 in overtime?
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

Fletch

How many dead running backs has he seen better than DMAC?
I feel like $100

Mo_Better_Hogs

Well, there's one intelligent thing he's said.

hognelson

Quote from: tigerLSU on November 27, 2007, 03:45:01 pm

I don't like that at all.  Not a bit. How do Tiger Fans think of it?

JIMMY BOARFFETT

ESPN just had Les on and he was saying that LSU has not been beaten in regulation play this year.  No kidding, is that like a moral victory?
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Adam Stokes

I thought they were getting Feretz (sp) out of Iaway?  I just wonder what Les can do without Saban's recruits.  It isn't like LSU has been recruiting bad since Miles has stepped in, but without all of your seniors this year it'll be interesting to see what he can do to fill the voids.

gibby

But will LSU buy him out when he resigns?