Previous topic - Next topic

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING

LEACH
12 (27.3%)
PETERSON
32 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 44

cashmoneyman_04

Joe Schad is a very reliable source...if he says lane kiffin and chris petersen i believe it...both are 500000 times better than gus
Fool me once, strike one....Fool me twice......strike 3
Pippity Poppity give me the Zoppity
You have to play to win, but you have to win to play

ark30inf

Quote from: win-streak on November 27, 2007, 12:34:06 am
Hope everyone votes.  I really think it would be really interesting to see reality if we everyone voted.

Of course I would.  But I am really getting tired of the flood of Gus posts and I like the guy!

ark30inf

Why does the post have to be GUS related....just say the other two.  Even posts not about Gus have titles about Gus. 

jgphillips3

docryde3

Quote from: mossfan33 on November 26, 2007, 11:38:03 pm
i've seen it before.  i like leach's original version alot more
i like leech having the balls to go for it on 4th down
Woo Pig Sooie

jfb4ever

The reason you keep hearing Gus, he is the Best Coach! With the character of those speaking at the A__ K_____G tonight, It is evident we need Someone of CHARACTER!

Bill CHILL

Quote from: shanephog on November 26, 2007, 11:57:45 pm
who cares, its Tulsa
Exactly. Who cares? It was only Murray St. and Boise St.

Point made. Bring Gus HOME!
You're born an original, so why die a copy?

wachog

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to be a head coach in the SEC. It takes honesty, integrity, the respect of the people around you. Gus is a winner, with class. He will be successfull where ever he goes. Please hire Gus now, before it is too late.

Jack13

Quote from: Douglas on November 26, 2007, 11:38:07 pm
Jack, what time?

The internet for the Hurricanes indicates a noon kick-off, but where I saw that ESPN was going to air it was on its ticker tape below the screen over the weekend. Hey, with the #2 Offense in the country, it should be exciting